FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Can Anyone login into the Gckey account ???

Thr16

Dec 19, 2021
What did you do with the money? I think they are only concerned about making sure that you have the money and its yours to spend so you might still have a chance.
the truth is that i had enough with thier shit so i invested it in some personal stuff !!! Now i have much more than they need but all in cash...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
AOR 17/12/2020. received ADR for: updated POF, schedule A and PPC in 04/05/2022.
after 10 months of AOR a withdrew my Pof from my bank account never put it back, willing to put it back after ADR and send bank statements with an LOE. how high are my chances of rejection ??
very close to 100%. You know your PoF needs to be in your account for 4 -6 months for it to be valid, right?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
the truth is that i had enough with thier shit so i invested it in some personal stuff !!! Now i have much more than they need but all in cash...
How will you prove that cash is yours? I think you screwed yourself over bro. After waiting for so long.
If your point is high enough maybe you will get AOR in July...

Thr16

Dec 19, 2021
How will you prove that cash is yours? I think you screwed yourself over bro. After waiting for so long.
If your point is high enough maybe you will get AOR in July...
gift deed maybe !!! i've seen others on this forum with the same issue i don't how they ended up. Someone even said beacause of covid and treatment of his family he didn't even have money and asked for extention Hihihih !!! don't you think maybe for expetionel circumstances like this IRCC can make expetionel decision Hhhhh !!! or are they just cruel bastards ...

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
I am Aor Jan'21
We are family of 3 and all appeared for upfront remedical on 5th mar'22 and same is sent to ircc through webforms multiple times

But it is not updated to my profile and yesterday we have received remedical request for 2 secondary applicants except primary applicant

What should i do any suggestions wouldbe highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020
very close to 100%. You know your PoF needs to be in your account for 4 -6 months for it to be valid, right?
That's so not true. You can transfer the money back to your account and send a bank letter in the right format stating your bank balance. Except you're asked for extra proof, that will suffice. You've proved yourself before, they just want an update.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
gift deed maybe !!! i've seen others on this forum with the same issue i don't how they ended up. Someone even said beacause of covid and treatment of his family he didn't even have money and asked for extention Hihihih !!! don't you think maybe for expetionel circumstances like this IRCC can make expetionel decision Hhhhh !!! or are they just cruel bastards ...
I've seen people take out of it and then replenish, not take the whole thing.
I hope for your sake IRCC is lenient.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's so not true. You can transfer the money back to your account and send a bank letter in the right format stating your bank balance. Except you're asked for extra proof, that will suffice. You've proved yourself before, they just want an update.
After took out the WHOLE thing as CASH, with no trace into another account?
Good luck with that.

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi,
I am Aor Jan'21
We are family of 3 and all appeared for upfront remedical on 5th mar'22 and same is sent to ircc through webforms multiple times

But it is not updated to my profile and yesterday we have received remedical request for 2 secondary applicants except primary applicant

What should i do any suggestions wouldbe highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
See if you can get through to IRCC and ask them to link your medicals to your new IMEI. You can also try and reach out to the clinic and ask them to link it for you, hopefully they agree to do so.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
AOR 17/12/2020. received ADR for: updated POF, schedule A and PPC in 04/05/2022.
after 10 months of AOR a withdrew my Pof from my bank account never put it back, willing to put it back after ADR and send bank statements with an LOE. how high are my chances of rejection ??
If I were you, I wouldn't wait until I get my ADR to put back my money. Better put your money back or be ready to face whatever the consequences are.

Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Very bad advice. Anyways, fk around and find out.