Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Which lesson was that? Please share so that the rest of us can learn.
There isn't much diff between new and used car in the US. My first car was Civic....new one. It was good. Then, I gave it and got an Accord but a used one (3 years old). I spent less on Accord, it had 35k miles on it and felt new. I shouldn't have wasted money on a new car. I was told not to get new car in the US, but you know this Indian in me never wanted to own a product used by others. Now, I wanna get a bigger car and thanks to the shortage of cars, my Accord is hot in the market and I am literally getting the same price what I paid or it 3 years ago. So will sell before moving to Canada and probably get an SUV or just stick to Public Transportation.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
How did you manage the driving license? Did you use the driving extract from your previous country to expedite the license process? Or are you still using your international driving license as a student?
I am still using my international license (as a student). I need to go and do the test and convert my license now though. I think the new rules are that you still need to do the test (written and practical) even if you bring extract from your previous country. Not sure if this applies to US licenses too though.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Got a GCMS report that I filed about a month back. Everything is in place and these fucking cunts won't start the security part. I have no idea what the fuck they're waiting for.

I honestly regret going down this route. So much time, effort, money and worst of all anxiety. This is easily the worst thing that I've done for my mental health. If only there were time machines...
Look at the positive side, everything is passed, so you are guaranteed that PR. It's just the waiting that sucks..

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yes, I know the quota is in persons.

So, even if the invite half of them through EE and half paper based, both of them are counted when they officially land in Canada. We know that paper based take forever to be processed, so it seems rather impossible to me for them to accomplish it.
Think about the paper-based apps from like 2019, not 2022. These will contribute to the 2023 targets. :D

• Haha
Reactions: ElvisRamaj

Fey_fey

Sep 30, 2020
I got adr for remed, proof of employment and renewed passport on Feb 3rd, deadline for submission was 3rd of March. I was able to do my remed and submit my proof of employment but I had delay renewing my passport.

I attached a LOE stating why I will not be able to meet the deadline for passport submission and attached my data capture appointment as evidence. I received no response concerning an extension.

I got my renewed passport on 15th of March and uploaded it immediately via webform. I haven't gotten a response from the webform till date. I also sent several webforms after that, no response.

I tried calling Ircc several times too, but was not able to get through. I ordered for gcms notes too and it's past 30 days, I have not gotten any response.

How else do I get in contact with IRCC to know what is happening with my application?

Thr16

Dec 19, 2021
AOR 17/12/2020. received ADR for: updated POF, schedule A and PPC in 04/05/2022.
after 10 months of AOR a withdrew my Pof from my bank account never put it back, willing to put it back after ADR and send bank statements with an LOE. how high are my chances of rejection ??

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
AOR 17/12/2020. received ADR for: updated POF, schedule A and PPC in 04/05/2022.
after 10 months of AOR a withdrew my Pof from my bank account never put it back, willing to put it back after ADR and send bank statements with an LOE. how high are my chances of rejection ??
What did you do with the money? I think they are only concerned about making sure that you have the money and its yours to spend so you might still have a chance.

D

Deleted member 994371

What did you do with the money? I think they are only concerned about making sure that you have the money and its yours to spend so you might still have a chance.
If I had to guess, bitcoin.