+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
While folks are at it, I have a question:
My PoF is in a “term account” (fixed-term savings) and has been there since before AoR. The “term” is 2 years and ends this October. When it ends the balance and interest will get auto-transferred to my checking account. Do I have anything to worry about, provided that I won’t withdraw any fund from PoF? In other words, does this auto-transfer cause any problems?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
While folks are at it, I have a question:
My PoF is in a “term account” (fixed-term savings) and has been there since before AoR. The “term” is 2 years and ends this October. When it ends the balance and interest will get auto-transferred to my checking account. Do I have anything to worry about, provided that I won’t withdraw any fund from PoF? In other words, does this auto-transfer cause any problems?
I don't think you will have any problem since you will have trace.

Reactions: Yodm and oinkario

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys, im preparing documents for july extraction (hopefuly) and i have 2 questions :
- Is it okay to have my documents dated before ITA ?
- Can I include the annual pay slip of 2021 and not 2022 (since 2022 isnt over yet) ?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
See if you can get through to IRCC and ask them to link your medicals to your new IMEI. You can also try and reach out to the clinic and ask them to link it for you, hopefully they agree to do so.
Ok
But why did primary applicant not receive remedical request?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi guys, im preparing documents for july extraction (hopefuly) and i have 2 questions :
- Is it okay to have my documents dated before ITA ?
- Can I include the annual pay slip of 2021 and not 2022 (since 2022 isnt over yet) ?
You docs just need to be relatively new compared with your AOR. So it depends on how quickly you can get ready to file. I would suggest thoroughly checking everything and never rushing it.

Not sure about the pay slip. If your 2022 experience does not contribute to your CRS or eligiblility, then you’re definitely fine. Otherwise it may depend on what docs you can provide beside employment letter that proves your employment.

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
So, Ontario held another Skilled Trades draw this year.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

They sent 1,034 NOIs to candidates with CRS score range of 300 - 461. Can't wrap my head around that range. Is it because there aren't any candidates with higher scores or have they changed the criteria again ?

Plus, why so many skilled trade draws ? Is Canada in desperate need of those professions or will All Program draws be on bulk numbers for Ontario to wait it out for HCP ?

Of all the immigration streams, I thought Ontario had the best one and pretty straight forward to follow, now it seems theat they are turning worser than the whole IRCC in 2021.
There is shortage of skilled trade workers in not just Canada but USA as well. I had attended a Maintenance conference just 2 years ago and it was clear how Canada and USA are lacking young qualified skilled trade workers. Most of the skilled trade workers at the moment are nearing retirement. The CRS score is low because the education required to enter skilled trade is just a certificate program which will not give these young workers much needed points and most of the younger population would need to work as apprentices for about 5 years before they can get licensed. Hence, low CRS to ensure they are given the opportunity to become PR while working in the skilled trade industry trying to get licensed.

Kingskid2020

Jan 15, 2021
Good day house, please for those who had received ontario NOI, did you get notified about the NOI via email or do you have to check your express entry profile to find out. response will be appreciated, thanks

Reactions: dankboi

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Good day house, please for those who had received ontario NOI, did you get notified about the NOI via email or do you have to check your express entry profile to find out. response will be appreciated, thanks
I got email about new message but had to check my profile to know what it was.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
check spam box prior to regular inbox. and it's better to check the profile often.
I never trust their email delivery. wait i don't trust ircc .

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to contact an MP regarding the application? I'm closing in on 30 months and the wait is negatively affecting my mental health. I will be seeking and pursuing any and all options to get a response from IRCC. So far I've sent enough web forms with no responses to any one of them in the last month. I would like to contact an MP as the next step. Any help will be highly appreciated.
AOR: Nov 2019

Reactions: maghool71

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
aor- oct 2020
no movement since biometrics
applied gcms in march through friend in canada....no response after request confirmation e-mail
no idea what to do.......
raised multiple webforms...

who else is with me with same timeline

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Does anyone know how to contact an MP regarding the application? I'm closing in on 30 months and the wait is negatively affecting my mental health. I will be seeking and pursuing any and all options to get a response from IRCC. So far I've sent enough web forms with no responses to any one of them in the last month. I would like to contact an MP as the next step. Any help will be highly appreciated.
AOR: Nov 2019
Sorry to hear about the delay on your application. Here's the link of the MP I contacted a while ago.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/george-chahal(110882)#contact

Send him an email explaining your situation. Upon receiving your request, they'll send you an acknowledgement with a form that you'll need to fill in order for them to request a status update on your behalf.
I look forward to the day you announce your PPR.

All the best.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/george-chahal(110882)#contact

Reactions: SaBong and oinkario

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
FSW-outland
AOR Jan'21
COR-India
Received Remedial request on 7th May'22
However i had already appeared for upfront on 5th Mar'22 which is not updated

Any suggestion on further appropriate steps would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
aor- oct 2020
no movement since biometrics
applied gcms in march through friend in canada....no response after request confirmation e-mail
no idea what to do.......
raised multiple webforms...

who else is with me with same timeline
Same