+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Congratulations! May I know how did you BG change after the medical extension? My medical was extended yesterday, and I have similar AOR with you, with VO being Ottawa as well. Thanks!
It changed to:

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Senior members please advise,

I (secondary applicant) just uploaded a Schedule A with 6(d) YES after getting an ADR. But in primary applicant's schedule A (submitted a week back) all section 6 points are a NO. Although the 'yes' was only selected to point out an instance of unsuccessful pre-arrival registration for HKG (briefed that in the space given on the file). I never applied any visa or study or visitor permit through the consular office or otherwise of HKG, only used the visa free option. I only wanted to be transparent but I feel I made a blunder because we have two schedule A with conflicting information. Do I need to do anything at this moment to clarify this or the immigration officer will understand the siutation. Please advise, i am really scared and dont' want to take any chance with the refusal or delay. Many thanks.
Don't worry, IRCC likes transparency even if it's TMI and unnecessary. Your explanations should suffice.

Reactions: ieeu
D

Deleted member 994371

It's my turn guys.

Finally :)

My almost 2 years of agony is over.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has been part of this thread, especially during the lull period where there was no "ray of hope". I loved waking up and checking this thread for the discussions.

@tapperb @Hokage @Rkb94 @ImpatientAlligator @dankboi @PRANIT01 @RSub @wonderbly @ImpatientKangaroo @GandiBaat @dxdroid (yes, you too) @Pasha1 @OneStepAtATime @AbsoluteZero (ty for your advice for the medicals) @Vidnomenon @WPGBound

.....I am probably forgetting quite a few names but thank you to everyone who was part of this journey.

Do join the Whatsapp and Telegram FSW Worldwide groups in my signature if you'd like to keep in touch.

Just want it to be over man.
You were right, mate <3

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
It's my turn guys.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has been part of this thread, especially during the lull period where there was no "ray of hope". I loved waking up and checking this thread for the discussions.

@tapperb @Hokage @Rkb94 @ImpatientAlligator @dankboi @PRANIT01 @RSub @wonderbly @ImpatientKangaroo @GandiBaat @dxdroid (yes, you too) @Pasha1 @OneStepAtATime @AbsoluteZero (ty for your advice for the medicals) @Vidnomenon @WPGBound

.....I am probably forgetting quite a few names but thank you to everyone who was part of this journey.

Do join the Whatsapp and Telegram FSW Worldwide groups in my signature if you'd like to keep in touch.

You were right, mate <3
Congrats dude, very happy for you!!!!

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

The status of the "Review of additional documents" stage on my PR application page changed to "Not applicable" a day after I submitted all the requested docs. I've actually expected the status to be something like "we are reviewing additional documents" or changing back to "we do not need additional documents".

So, my questions are:
1. Does anyone know: having "N/A" is a good sign or what?
2. How much time could it take to review the docs?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
Congrats bro really happy for you

Makei

Sep 1, 2021
Good day everyone.

Please, all the checks: Medical, Information Sharing, Criminality and Security have been passed / completed.

However, my eligibility has just been "recommended passed"

I have not been asked for any ADR (the Proof of Funds fixed deposit investment I submitted expired three months ago and I immediately renewed it without sending the document to IRCC).

Should I go ahead to submit the Schedule A, Proof of Income and Proof of Funds even though I have not been asked?

Please advise.

Thank you.

@legalfalcon

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

The status of the "Review of additional documents" stage on my PR application page changed to "Not applicable" a day after I submitted all the requested docs. I've actually expected the status to be something like "we are reviewing additional documents" or changing back to "we do not need additional documents".

So, my questions are:
1. Does anyone know: having "N/A" is a good sign or what?
2. How much time could it take to review the docs?
1.For me NA was a good sign,I got PR after 20 days after changing to NA so I guess it is good
2.For me 24 days after submission of ADR(from Kubeirs group usually it is 30 days ,but as you know outliers do exist)

• Love
Reactions: VVV62