+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good day everyone.

Please, all the checks: Medical, Information Sharing, Criminality and Security have been passed / completed.

However, my eligibility has just been "recommended passed"

I have not been asked for any ADR (the Proof of Funds fixed deposit investment I submitted expired three months ago and I immediately renewed it without sending the document to IRCC).

Should I go ahead to submit the Schedule A, Proof of Income and Proof of Funds even though I have not been asked?

Please advise.

Thank you.

@legalfalcon
Nothing is needed to be done here other than wait. Why do you want to submit proof of funds when your eligibility is recommended passed?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's my turn guys.

Finally :)

My almost 2 years of agony is over.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has been part of this thread, especially during the lull period where there was no "ray of hope". I loved waking up and checking this thread for the discussions.

@tapperb @Hokage @Rkb94 @ImpatientAlligator @dankboi @PRANIT01 @RSub @wonderbly @ImpatientKangaroo @GandiBaat @dxdroid (yes, you too) @Pasha1 @OneStepAtATime @AbsoluteZero (ty for your advice for the medicals) @Vidnomenon @WPGBound

.....I am probably forgetting quite a few names but thank you to everyone who was part of this journey.

Do join the Whatsapp and Telegram FSW Worldwide groups in my signature if you'd like to keep in touch.

You were right, mate <3
Congrats!

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all members and @stirredo @wonderbly @dankboi @ElvisRamaj @scylla.

I posted a few days ago regarding my medical situation. I had an idea and wanted your input. Quick recap. Did upfront two months ago. no reply to webforms and medical not processed. Received request from IRCC for new medicals. Went to clinic and they said they can't link medicals. also declined to do new medicals until current ones are valid.

Now I have also received adr for pcc and schedule A. Do you think if it would be a good idea to take advantage of this opportunity and also add my upfront medicals with pcc and add an LOE explaining why I am doing that?

I will have all my documents ready by tomorrow and planning to do that. If you guys think it is a bad idea please let me know now. Thankyou!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I posted a few days ago regarding my medical situation. I had an idea and wanted your input. Quick recap. Did upfront two months ago. no reply to webforms and medical not processed. Received request from IRCC for new medicals. Went to clinic and they said they can't link medicals. also declined to do new medicals until current ones are valid.

Now I have also received adr for pcc and schedule A. Do you think if it would be a good idea to take advantage of this opportunity and also add my upfront medicals with pcc and add an LOE explaining why I am doing that?

I will have all my documents ready by tomorrow and planning to do that. If you guys think it is a bad idea please let me know now. Thankyou!
Sorry - don't know the answer.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Your query is unclear. Are you post- AOR? If so, no need to send any fresh letters to IRCC unless they ask.
Im pre-ITA. I already prepared my documents before the last fsw draw but I didn't get invitation, so some of the documents include my reference letter was issued on that time and my query is weather I have to refresh it ?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's my turn guys.

Thank you to each and every one of you who has been part of this thread, especially during the lull period where there was no "ray of hope". I loved waking up and checking this thread for the discussions.

@tapperb @Hokage @Rkb94 @ImpatientAlligator @dankboi @PRANIT01 @RSub @wonderbly @ImpatientKangaroo @GandiBaat @dxdroid (yes, you too) @Pasha1 @OneStepAtATime @AbsoluteZero (ty for your advice for the medicals) @Vidnomenon @WPGBound

.....I am probably forgetting quite a few names but thank you to everyone who was part of this journey.

Do join the Whatsapp and Telegram FSW Worldwide groups in my signature if you'd like to keep in touch.

You were right, mate <3
Congratulations @stirredo !

Happy for you and good luck.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
Congrats, mate!

@WPGBound @Hokage @VVV62
Another one bites the dust. Any updates for you guys?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
Congrats buddy. All the best going forward. Am in the whatsapp, waiting for @dankboi to make an appearance

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Honestly, if it were me, I would also do what you are suggesting.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
So how does it feel to be PR :D :D :D ? Get ready to experience some pretty mixed feeling the next few days - elation and anxiety and anti-climax :D :D :D.

What's your plan from here on out? Which province are you intending to go? When are you landing? We wanna know all the deets!

Happy for you bro. Holding thumbs for the others.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
It's my turn guys.

You were right, mate <3
Congratulations mate!