+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dreamneli

Apr 28, 2022
Hi friends, I am the principal applicant but funds for our immigration project is currently in my spouse's account. Can someone please show me a sample letter my spouse has to write to prove that I have access to funds in his account. Must this letter be notarized?

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Guys, I have a quick question.
I received my Ready for Visa e-mail the past week and they are asking "The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada and specify your current country of residence".
What is this address supposed to be? I mean: am I supposed to simply ask a friend to help me with a mailing address? Or am I supposed to find a long-term address? Also, do I have to land in that city? Go to the Immigration Office in town someday?

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Finished adding my spouse. What a pain in the a$$ process this one is. I am back to waiting for my second PPR and my wife's first PPR. Anybody have doubts on adding spouse, ping me here. Happy to share by experience.
Can you please share the process to add spouse to ongoing application?

Reactions: RSub

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi friends, I am the principal applicant but funds for our immigration project is currently in my spouse's account. Can someone please show me a sample letter my spouse has to write to prove that I have access to funds in his account. Must this letter be notarized?
couldnt you convert the bank account to a joint account? then you wont have to bother with the letter

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Can you please share the process to add spouse to ongoing application?
When you update your marital status, IRCC will ask for the following docs:

Imm forms, marriage photos, marriage certificate, Spouse PCC, Spouse medicals if you have it, Spouse birth certificate, Spouse passport copy, Questionnaire about relationship, Fees.

My 2 cents:

If someone is planning to get married, apply for PCC immediately ( I applied for my Spouse’s PCC 30 days before getting married and it came right on time. PCC can be time consuming in some countries.

IRCC would request for Medicals at a later date, but just get your medicals done and upload it with other docs.

Pay special attention to filling those IMM forms.

Apply for marriage certificate as soon as you get married.

Keep your funds untouched, as they may ask you anytime. They did not ask me, but I expect them to soon.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
There's no format to the letter. Your spouse should say he (with name, id number, passport number etc), husband to you (name, id number, pp number etc) gives you permission to use the funds.

Something like:

This is to confirm that I, XXXXXXXXX am the husband of XXXXXXXXX. We are legally married (see marriage certificate attached to application). I have provided all the necessary documents to show available proof of funds from my Accounts that are in my name, to support our Canadian Permanent Residency application, my spouse being the Primary Applicant.

With this letter, I hereby expressly give my spouse XXXX (ID NUM: XXXX) full access to funds held in the accounts provided, to be used as they
see fit, including for the above-mentioned purpose, and are free of any obligations.

I hope you find the above in order. Thank you for your kind consideration.

-------
I don't think there is any need to notarise such a letter.

deepakJ

Dec 16, 2020
Senior members please advise,

I (secondary applicant) just uploaded a Schedule A with 6(d) YES after getting an ADR. But in primary applicant's schedule A (submitted a week back) all section 6 points are a NO. Although the 'yes' was only selected to point out an instance of unsuccessful pre-arrival registration for HKG (briefed that in the space given on the file). I never applied any visa or study or visitor permit through the consular office or otherwise of HKG, only used the visa free option. I only wanted to be transparent but I feel I made a blunder because we have two schedule A with conflicting information. Do I need to do anything at this moment to clarify this or the immigration officer will understand the siutation. Please advise, i am really scared and dont' want to take any chance with the refusal or delay. Many thanks.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This thread feels quiet. I wonder if a lot of regulars are banned? We're at 2327 pages at the time of me writing this, and I remember it back in the 2360s, if not the 2380s - so a looooooooot of posts have been removed by admin(s).

It also could be quiet because I'm not hearing anything about my application once again. Hard to tell.
Don't worry, we are here crawling around.

I think a lot of posts regarding the war in Ukraine were removed, including lots of my comments too. Don't give a shit though.

Getting happy with all these PPR posts.

dreamneli

Apr 28, 2022
There's no format to the letter. Your spouse should say he (with name, id number, passport number etc), husband to you (name, id number, pp number etc) gives you permission to use the funds.

Something like:

This is to confirm that I, XXXXXXXXX am the husband of XXXXXXXXX. We are legally married (see marriage certificate attached to application). I have provided all the necessary documents to show available proof of funds from my Accounts that are in my name, to support our Canadian Permanent Residency application, my spouse being the Primary Applicant.

With this letter, I hereby expressly give my spouse XXXX (ID NUM: XXXX) full access to funds held in the accounts provided, to be used as they
see fit, including for the above-mentioned purpose, and are free of any obligations.

I hope you find the above in order. Thank you for your kind consideration.

-------
I don't think there is any need to notarise such a letter.
Thank so much for this detailed suggestion!

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Guys, I have a quick question.
I received my Ready for Visa e-mail the past week and they are asking "The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada and specify your current country of residence".
What is this address supposed to be? I mean: am I supposed to simply ask a friend to help me with a mailing address? Or am I supposed to find a long-term address? Also, do I have to land in that city? Go to the Immigration Office in town someday?
You can just add an address of an apartment your looking into, that’s what I did. Even though you aren’t sure you’ll be staying there. Or if you’ll be staying with friends initially, you can give their address.

Reactions: paneka penalty

levinperson

Mar 29, 2021
Just got my PPR

FSW - AOR December 2020 - COR: USA - VO Ottawa - Eligibility passed in Jan 2021 - Medical extended, status changed on Thursday last week (so did the BG)
Congratulations! May I know how did you BG change after the medical extension? My medical was extended yesterday, and I have similar AOR with you, with VO being Ottawa as well. Thanks!