+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
ircc and it's statements on their official page is garbage.
states they only ask for pcc if someone lived 6 months or more in a country, yet the document page showed a pcc requirement for the 5 month period i stayed somewhere.
luckily it was a GCC and the embassy returned my mail query with "we don't issue pcc's to persons who were on tourist/business visa's" so i attached the mail along with LOE, my lawyer explained on the letter, the contradiction of IRCC's guidelines and statements on their official website which is followed by millions of people.

To be in the safer side- Apply for the Japanese PCC, prepare a LOE explaining the delay of getting them. Attach the PCC application acknowledgement of japan along with LOE explaining the situation.
I see. your suggestion is definitely the only way i could survive this securely i think. Thanks a lot, buddy!
In fact, i thought to raise a webform to ask about it directly, but i am unable to know which office should be my recipient this time from the ADR letter. It is not like the first ADR in which i could know, through the end of the letter, an officer in HongKong send it to me, the second ADR, the end of which only reads VM8496 ( it‘s a number for an officer i guess) and the full name of IRCC in English and French, is just a mysterious one.
One more question is, ADR for PCC and Schedule A , does it mean i am near the end of this PR journey? In another word, could i expect the RFV if additional documents i provide this time make officers happy and satisfied...

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Hey guys. After many months, my account was updated. I received an ADR. They asked for re-med, form Imm 5669 and PCC. What is puzzling is that they asked for PCC and IMM 5669 for my son, who is 15years old and on the application with me. Is this generic? Everything I am seeing online keeps saying these documents are for children over 18 years. Should I complete these or attach a LOE? Has anyone else experienced this?

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not a citizen. I'm on my work visa. Permanent immigration to Australia has become very challenging over the last 3 years. Traditional streams to direct permanent residency are basically dead lol. Most people still trying for PR are forced to leave their existing job in the city & move to some godforsaken regional town where you'll be struggling to find a decent survival job, let alone a job related in your profession.
Is 491 a good option to consider in Aus?

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Yes and no, depends on the jobs you are looking for. There’s tremendous shortage for various jobs in supermarkets, hospitality, etc. at the moment. So for anyone who is desperate to live in Australia it’s a good option. Don’t expect high paying jobs in regional area though.

D

Deleted member 994371

Yes and no, depends on the jobs you are looking for. There’s tremendous shortage for various jobs in supermarkets, hospitality, etc. at the moment. So for anyone who is desperate to live in Australia it’s a good option. Don’t expect high paying jobs in regional area though.

So the only way one can immigrate to Australia is if you completed higher education there and have a job in a demanding field like IT?

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
Well 491 is not PR. It is a visa that gives you a pathway to PR in the future if you satisfy all the conditions. After having lived in Australia for over 8 years, I know a carrot when I see one lol. This is the carrot on a stick that Australian government is dangling to lure potential immigrants from leaving Australia or enticing new immigrants. Just like Canada, Australia has a quota for the number of people they can grant PR during any year. With the amount of 491s they are granting (which isn't much btw), there is bound to be many folks who will eventually just not make the cut to gain residency even thru this route. The visa that 491 leads to (if you satisfy every condition) is 191. Fun fact: you'll be sharing quota space with HK/ British overseas citizens when its time to apply for 191 lol. The ground reality is that Australia is using 491 as a means to ease the pressure on cities with its growing population. For the whole process, from applying for 491 till the time you'll eventually have any say in where you can live/ settle down is more than 10 years (give or take). If you're happy with that kind of trade off, you can try your luck.

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
So the only way one can immigrate to Australia is if you completed higher education there and have a job in a demanding field like IT?
Theoretically any occupation that's on the MLTSSL list is 'eligible' for PR. Practically most of these occupations have sky high points with very few spot allocated to each of them. Post COVID I'd say if you're working in any health related occupation, you stand a better chance to get invited. Fun fact: all health professions are regulated in Australia, which means you'll not get a positive skill assessment with a foreign degree. Which basically means you'll have to study that degree here & only then will you stand a chance of getting a positive skill assessment. See how this ponzi scheme works lol?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dears,

Sorry for putting same question in more than one thread,

I request your reply/view on a confusing situation.

Recently got an ADR for meds/PCC and ScheduleA.

I got an unsuccessful PAR a few years back and after I updated my passport with latest address details, my subsequent PAR was successful and I visited HKG for a week then.

Indian nationals do not require a visa to enter hong kong, it was an on arrival permit till 2017. Since 2017, they started a PAR process wherein you fill an online form and right away a notification slip with 'successful' or 'unsuccessful' outcome is generated. If its successful you can go ahead without a visa, else you will need to apply for a visa through HKG consular office.

More details: https://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/pre-arrival_registration_for_indian_nationals.html

I still can not conclude if an un-successful PAR falls under section 6(d) of scheduleA below

'been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including CSQ or application to the PNP) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to canada or any other country or territory?

Should I mention this in my scheduleA? and will it cause any issues as I did not mention it earlier in my application as I believed its not relevant. I am scared now.

Thanks
I don't know what PAR is, but I will mention it if I were you. It doesn't negatively affect your application if you declare it, but if you don't and IRCC finds it material, you might be slapped with a PFL for misrepresentation.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
At the moment onshore aspirants working in their nominated field (as long as it’s in MTSSL) are getting state sponsored PR (190 visa) quite easily and in record time. I got my 186 (employer sponsored) PR visa in 2 months.

The key now is to be onshore and work in the nominated field. Points have become secondary.

Also there’s extreme shortage of labour everywhere for low skilled jobs, from McDonalds, supermarkets to Uber eats. Govt is granting temporary visas (like 491) in droves and have also removed the 20 hours restriction on student visa.

Last edited: