+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I also filed for mandamus, waited for about two weeks after sending the initial letter which didn't seem to do anything for my application. The lawyers sent the completed mandamus application to the federal court on April 13th and I got a re-medical request on April 20th, IRCC has to respond before May 15th.
Shouldn't you give at least 30 days after the initial letter before you file the application in court?

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Shouldn't you give at least 30 days after the initial letter before you file the application in court?
Nope, you can do that immediately also if you want because the initial letter is like a notice to IRCC that you will be filing in court, they don't even have to respond to it from what I understand. Preparing the complete application will take around two weeks so better to do that immediately if you are willing to pay. My lawyer said that IRCC is not responding to the initial letter for most of the applications that they are filing and IRCC is taking action/approval on the pending PR application only after submitting the complete mandamus application in the court.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Nope, you can do that immediately also if you want because the initial letter is like a notice to IRCC that you will be filing in court, they don't even have to respond to it from what I understand. Preparing the complete application will take around two weeks so better to do that immediately if you are willing to pay. My lawyer said that IRCC is not responding to the initial letter for most of the applications that they are filing and IRCC is taking action/approval on the pending PR application only after submitting the complete mandamus application in the court.
I see. I'll follow up with the lawyer soon. Thanks.

dimex3

Apr 8, 2020
After receiving NOI from Ontario on 8th February 2022, I submitted my documents for OINP French stream on March 11th 2022 and I am still waiting for their decision after seven weeks(50 days). Does it usually take this long to get the nomination from Ontario?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
After receiving NOI from Ontario on 8th February 2022, I submitted my documents for OINP French stream on March 11th 2022 and I am still waiting for their decision after seven weeks(50 days). Does it usually take this long to get the nomination from Ontario?
it was close to 100 days in 2021. Not accurate but i'd say 85% of the apps in 2021 took 75-110 days to get a decision.
2% of applications crossed 120 days too. Now OINP processing is quick i guess. been a while checked them

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I have submitted ADRs to RROC on 13th April. On 20th April ADR status has changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. Yesterday ADR status has changed to Not applicable. My background check turned to your application is in progress we will sent you a message when we start your background check. Earlier BGC status was we are processing your background check. Does this change mean anything? Please give your insights...

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi, I have submitted ADRs to RROC on 13th April. On 20th April ADR status has changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. Yesterday ADR status has changed to Not applicable. My background check turned to your application is in progress we will sent you a message when we start your background check. Earlier BGC status was we are processing your background check. Does this change mean anything? Please give your insights...

PPR bro

For real. You'll get PPR by next week.

Reactions: Alwy

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Anyone here, who applied successfully with self employed work ex?? Would be really helpful if you could spare some time and list the documents you provided as proof and other best practices. thanks:)
I applied as Self employed, though I was permanently contracted to only 1 company. I had to register my own company for remuneration and tax purposes because I was working on multiple projects at the same time (the company I worked for is an IT consultancy with various clients). I worked for this company as a permanent Employee from 2011 to 2015, then as a permanent Independent Contractor from 2015 onwards. I included all documents from 2011 but the period I claim points for was when I was self-employed.

I attached:
  • Reference letter from company stating I was permanently contracted as an independent contractor (and all the other required info)
  • contract letter with the company as Independent Contractor
  • my company registration (I am sole Director)
  • invoices issued to the company by me
  • my business bank accounts reflecting payments corresponding to the invoices
  • tax returns going back a few years
That's all I can remember.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dears,

I need an urgent advice regarding a point.

1. While filling the PR application last year, in work history I did not mention a job that I worked for around a month and left without a proper relieving process. It was a toxic environment, I was young, and just one day decided not to work there anymore. I do not have any document apart from the offer letter. That period is included as 'unemployed' in my work history in the PR application.

Now that I have received an ADR for scheduleA, should I add this or not. If yes, how could I explain why I did not mention it earlier. Will it be a problem, or mis representation. I am not aware how they verify the information on missing work history.

Really appreciate your reply/advice. Thanks
Leave it out. Fill in "unemployed" as you previously did.

Reactions: ieeu

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
All this happened to me too...exact same sequence of changes...and.....its been 4 months

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
first update ever.. but sadly a very bittersweet one. they are asking for POF and ITR (indian income tax returns. )
can somebody help me out with this please.

ADR for proof of funds and itr from 2015-2019.
However during this time, I was employed in my father's lodge and I was paid a fixed salary in cash and it was well below the itr India slab of minimum income tax filing.. I don't have any income taxes filed.
I have already sent to them cash receipt/vouchers/salary statement.

when submitting my application, i submitted an LOE stating that my salary was below ITR filing threshold and hence I didn't file any ITR. I also submitted electricity bill of business, Municipal Trade license, GST certificate, old VAT certificate, Labour license of the state with the LOE.
If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place and this all sounds super sketchy, I don't blame you. I would too.

However, there are various travel websites on which I registered the hotel, so I was the contact person on the contracts as well as the Extranets (booking confirmation/cancellation portal) of these aggregators. I will be sending the emails (multiple years) I received in my account about the confirmations and all that along with the contracts that I signed on as a representative of the owner. Booking.com, agoda.com and makemytrip.com. These are huge companies so I guess emails from them to my personal email account (which i also used to create the PR app) should really solidify my case.

I am already contacting a few customers who loved my service and connected with me on social media but i'm not very hopeful there. Might get reference letters from them.

Also, as a part of completion of my BBA degree, i did a project study in the Lodge, which is signed by HODs & Principal of my degree college. Thinking about sending that too. Suggestions?

Along with that, the google reviews and questions I was addressing.

LAstly, registered notary affidavit of a salary certificate & work experience letter.

Any information in this regard would be super helpful. panicking right now thinking of a good response to ADR.

Forum members, please respond to this also, will be of much help.

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
Sorry for asking questions completely unrelated to this, but why are you leaving Australia? Are you not a citizen of Australia and were there temporarily?
I'm not a citizen. I'm on my work visa. Permanent immigration to Australia has become very challenging over the last 3 years. Traditional streams to direct permanent residency are basically dead lol. Most people still trying for PR are forced to leave their existing job in the city & move to some godforsaken regional town where you'll be struggling to find a decent survival job, let alone a job related in your profession.