+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Really ?

Any source, I would like to read it.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/ontario-labour-minister-seeks-more-immigration-and-better-worker-conditions-1019495.html#gs.m3im9t
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/ontario-seeking-to-double-skilled-immigrants-to-address-labour-shortage

It's not yet been confirmed and announced by the federal government. Ontario asked for it and we need to wait and see what their decision is. but it seems with the recent increment in the number of issued NOIs and ITAs by Ontario, there will be an increase in its annual allocation!

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/ontario-labour-minister-seeks-more-immigration-and-better-worker-conditions-1019495.html#gs.m3im9t
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/ontario-seeking-to-double-skilled-immigrants-to-address-labour-shortage

It's not yet been confirmed and announced by the federal government. Ontario asked for it and we need to wait and see what their decision is. but it seems with the recent increment in the number of issued NOIs and ITAs by Ontario, there will be an increase in its annual allocation!
“This year we prioritized healthcare workers and skilled trades workers but that number really needs to increase because of the huge labour shortage we have,” McNaughton said. “We are well positioned to match these newcomers to jobs that are going unfilled.”

That pretty much sums up their skilled trade draws.

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
“This year we prioritized healthcare workers and skilled trades workers but that number really needs to increase because of the huge labour shortage we have,” McNaughton said. “We are well positioned to match these newcomers to jobs that are going unfilled.”

That pretty much sums up their skilled trade draws.
Oh, I missed it! So they can just screw other streams and only focuses on these two :D

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Oh, I missed it! So they can just screw other streams and only focuses on these two :D
No Tech Draw has happened since February I feel bad for the high CRS scorers and for all those who have very old AORs.
But I do believe in - the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” Change takes a long time, but it does happen.
So one day hopefully someone at IRCC would care to acknowledge other applicants who have been waiting a long time with a high CRS.

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Not can. They have.
I checked the numbers and this doesn't seem that harsh! If they can double the 2022 allocation or at least increase it to a large extent, then there would be lots of capacities that even the Trade stream would not be able to fill it. I think prioritizing trades and health care will not be a threat to HCP draws and they will probably allocate the same numbers or even slightly higher NOI this year.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

Can someone clarify this line from the ADR letter I received:

The problem is that the email does not contain the email address to which I should send the requested documents.

So, the question is: to which email address should I send my docs? The email of the VO my application is processed at or just via the web form?

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi everyone!

Can someone clarify this line from the ADR letter I received:

The problem is that the email does not contain the email address to which I should send the requested documents.

So, the question is: to which email address should I send my docs? The email of the VO my application is processed at or just via the web form?

I think you are supposed to upload the information through your IRCC account. See the upload documents link in your application details page. It will be at the top of the page. There will be slots to upload the documents.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
I think you are supposed to upload the information through your IRCC account. See the upload documents link in your application details page. It will be at the top of the page. There will be slots to upload the documents.
Hi stirredo!

Yeah, I noticed the upload buttons you're talking about. Everything is clear with them.
The issue is the phrase "send the requested documents by email" since no email address is given in the letter.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi stirredo!

Yeah, I noticed the upload buttons you're talking about. Everything is clear with them.
The issue is the phrase "send the requested documents by email" since no email address is given in the letter.
So, I guess next month is your time for announcing PPR :p

• Love
Reactions: VVV62

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi stirredo!

Upload online in your account if the placeholders are there. For added peace of mind, send via a webform as well.

Reactions: VVV62 and wonderbly

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Didn't everyone? :D. What do you need help with?
I never had to fill one for my application. So my question might be dumb.

I have two questions:

1. I am not able to type my name under the consent area. Can I print the document and write my name using a pen?
2. This is about the signature. When I click validate, I am getting message that signature is not required if I am applying online. But the the forms says "Signature". Some people have typed their name and signed next to it. Can I do that?

(Also, FUCK IRCC for such a confusing wording)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I never had to fill one for my application. So my question might be dumb.

I have two questions:

1. I am not able to type my name under the consent area. Can I print the document and write my name using a pen?
2. This is about the signature. When I click validate, I am getting message that signature is not required if I am applying online. But the the forms says "Signature". Some people have typed their name and signed next to it. Can I do that?

(Also, FUCK IRCC for such a confusing wording)

Validate the document, which is for office purposes, print the document, sign it and scan it as PDF.

Don't forget the date.

Me 2 cents.

Reactions: wonderbly and RSub