+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Doe
I never had to fill one for my application. So my question might be dumb.

I have two questions:

1. I am not able to type my name under the consent area. Can I print the document and write my name using a pen?
2. This is about the signature. When I click validate, I am getting message that signature is not required if I am applying online. But the the forms says "Signature". Some people have typed their name and signed next to it. Can I do that?

(Also, FUCK IRCC for such a confusing wording)

Does it say at the top of the form that it can be printed? I remember schedule A mentioned that it can be printed.

Also, if you can tell us the name of the form, there might be a guide for filling the form on canada.ca website.

Reactions: wonderbly

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi Friends,
It's been more than 1.5 year that my reference letters were issued.My job is currently different from the one I would claim points in express entry profile. should I refresh the letters or not?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Does it say at the top of the form that it can be printed? I remember schedule A mentioned that it can be printed.

Also, if you can tell us the name of the form, there might be a guide for filling the form on canada.ca website.
Its IMM0008. There is a instruction that says I need to print the document and sign it. But when I validate the PDF, it says that I don't need to sign if I apply online. So its very confusing.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi all,

I did upfront re-medicals on 25th March and IRCC requested medicals again on 20th April, anyone else here in the same situation?

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I did re-medical upfront, sent 6 months bank statement last week.
Got two ghost updates the past few days.
received PR email today, wasn’t even asked to provide a fresh police certificate or any ADR. I’m Outland applicant who moved to YVR in Sep 2021 for a job
My 500day marathon just ended, I believe the IRCC has really begun to clear the backlogs to start draws again in July.
Those in the pool waiting for draws to happen - good luck!
Those post-AOR, don’t hesitate to send your additional docs upfront, I’m sure that wakes up the office who may have forgotten about your application.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
So, Ontario held another Skilled Trades draw this year.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

They sent 1,034 NOIs to candidates with CRS score range of 300 - 461. Can't wrap my head around that range. Is it because there aren't any candidates with higher scores or have they changed the criteria again ?

Plus, why so many skilled trade draws ? Is Canada in desperate need of those professions or will All Program draws be on bulk numbers for Ontario to wait it out for HCP ?

Of all the immigration streams, I thought Ontario had the best one and pretty straight forward to follow, now it seems theat they are turning worser than the whole IRCC in 2021.
Going by the plumber that just charged me CAD155 per hour plus call-out fees, I'll say trades are lucrative here. And since I had to wait hours for a slot, I'll say they are essential and in short supply too.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
Hi all,

I did upfront re-medicals on 25th March and IRCC requested medicals again on 20th April, anyone else here in the same situation?
couple people where in the same situation in this thread they will certainly responde to you
please what are your timeline

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi stirredo!

Yeah, I noticed the upload buttons you're talking about. Everything is clear with them.
The issue is the phrase "send the requested documents by email" since no email address is given in the letter.
Ignore that. It's poor copy and paste job by Officer :D . As long as you have uploaded and transmitted the docs, you are fine.

Reactions: VVV62

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I never had to fill one for my application. So my question might be dumb.

I have two questions:

1. I am not able to type my name under the consent area. Can I print the document and write my name using a pen?
2. This is about the signature. When I click validate, I am getting message that signature is not required if I am applying online. But the the forms says "Signature". Some people have typed their name and signed next to it. Can I do that?

(Also, FUCK IRCC for such a confusing wording)

Yes exactly. Validate (you'll get all those barcodes), print and sign and date.

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Its IMM0008. There is a instruction that says I need to print the document and sign it. But when I validate the PDF, it says that I don't need to sign if I apply online. So its very confusing.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html
There are few different IMM0008 forms - for PNP application, then another for dependents, and another one also called "Schedule 4 a.k.a IMM0008" :D :D :D. I can't remember filling this form for my PR application but I completed it for my PNP nomination application.

Just print and sign, to be safe.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
There are few different IMM0008 forms - for PNP application, then another for dependents, and another one also called "Schedule 4 a.k.a IMM0008" :D :D :D. I can't remember filling this form for my PR application but I completed it for my PNP nomination application.

Just print and sign, to be safe.
Mine is Generic IMM 0008 form.

Reactions: wonderbly