+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Are they going to resume separate CEC draws in July as well or just no program specified with 490+? Thoughts?
I don't think there has been any hint of priority on CEC regarding draws. If travel restrictions don't tighten I would guess all-program.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I don't think there has been any hint of priority on CEC regarding draws. If travel restrictions don't tighten I would guess all-program.
Or

May or may not happen just a possibility, I don't know but way ircc works I think out of 2000 may be a % may be reserved for CEC ,highly unlikely but possible.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Or

May or may not happen just a possibility, I don't know but way ircc works I think out of 2000 may be a % may be reserved for CEC ,highly unlikely but possible.
Sure, could go either way. There would certainly be CEC reserves, if not megadraws, if we are still faced with Mendicino :D

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guy, I submitted an ADR and my profile immediately changed to "we are reviewing the additional document you provided" under the review of additional docs subheading.

But this morning this message has been changed to "not applicable". Please what does it mean

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Got a response to a webform sent on March 25th. Generic fucking response to a 500 word essay that I wrote.

Waiting on responses for webforms raised on March 15th, March 31st, April 7th, April 14th as well as the Mandamus notice.

Reactions: SaBong

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Got a response to a webform sent on March 25th. Generic fucking response to a 500 word essay that I wrote.

Waiting on responses for webforms raised on March 15th, March 31st, April 7th, April 14th as well as the Mandamus notice.
I bet we received the same generic response verbatim. I also asked a detailed question back in early March and received my reply before the weekend.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hello guy, I submitted an ADR and my profile immediately changed to "we are reviewing the additional document you provided" under the review of additional docs subheading.

But this morning this message has been changed to "not applicable". Please what does it mean
It's normal. Just means progress

Reactions: BenMark

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

One web form we have raised on 24th of February and got an official reply to it on 13th of April. Now we are waiting on a response for the second web form which has been sent on 8th of March :)

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, guys, just wanted to share that I received three replies from IRCC to my web forms submitted a few months ago. All replies are generic and state that my application is still in progress, however, I already received my COPR, Visa stamped in my passport, and application approved in my online account.
Do you think it is normal?
Shall I inform IRCC by calling them?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi, guys, just wanted to share that I received three replies from IRCC to my web forms submitted a few months ago. All replies are generic and state that my application is still in progress, however, I already received my COPR, Visa stamped in my passport, and application approved in my online account.
Just ignore them, they are high

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Just ignore them, they are high
:D! Thanks for the reply! The most interesting part is that I received them during the last three days of the notice period of my job. I am about to land in 10 days, hopefully, they are not high enough to send me back at the airport.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
:D! Thanks for the reply! The most interesting part is that I received them during the last three days of the notice period of my job. I am about to land in 10 days, hopefully, they are not high enough to send me back at the airport.
They won't, most likely they sent out batch general answers to all webforms, and yours was included.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Today I got a reply to a webform I sent on February 16th asking if my partner whose medicals was still valid May, had to also do a remedical (went ahead and did this anyways).

We already got our PR cards 2 weeks ago :D :D.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi