+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I just got an ADR for Schedule A and had a quick question for those who filled them out recently. Do I need to put in all my travel too in the personal history? Like I've done a bunch of weekend trips to a number of countries - do I need to include them as well?

Edit: Also, can we submit it through an online form or do we have to upload a scanned copy of the paper form?

Last edited:

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Good day everyone I am new here
Been in the pool for 1 year score is 469
Is it possible to get an ITA when FSW resumes in July or do you think I should prepare for ielts that expires in January.
Also I have made use of my PoF and thinking of returning it in 2 months times.
What are the chances of ITA this year
Thank yoi

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
FSW draws are expected
Is it possible to get an ITA when FSW resumes in July or do you think I should prepare for ielts that expires in January.
Thank yoi
FSW draws are expected to be higher since they have not happened since Dec 2020. 469 might not make the cut in the first few draws.

Reactions: Hopesly

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Thank yoi
Getting an invite with 469 this year is extremely unlikely. You should look into trying to increase your score. Is your IELTS maxed out? If not, that's the easiest way to increase score. Other than that, you're left with French. Good luck.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I had to change my GCkey so I can't acces my EE profil anymore. There is a way you can link your profile to your new key by providing informations about your profil. (type of application, name, passeport number, and language test) it always says they found no match between the informations i give and an existing file but I took screenshots of every pages of my profil and I am pretty sure I am doing it correctly. I think there is a problem with the "language test number of the first language test“ (which one is the first by the way no idea)
Is that OK to submit a new application without withdrawing an old one? The old one isn't in the pool anyway... What do you think?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I have a CRS score of 487, looking at the scenarios most probably the draw will be in the range of 2000-3000, and is there any chance of me getting ITA within two months if draws happen biweekly. And what documents I can prepare before the resumption of the draws to minimize the time of submitting the application?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I had to change my GCkey so I can't acces my EE profil anymore. There is a way you can link your profile to your new key by providing informations about your profil. (type of application, name, passeport number, and language test) it always says they found no match between the informations i give and an existing file but I took screenshots of every pages of my profil and I am pretty sure I am doing it correctly. I think there is a problem with the "language test number of the first language test“ (which one is the first by the way no idea)
Are you post-AOR? If so, then you are trying to link an APPLICATION, not a PROFILE?

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Are you post-AOR? If so, then you are trying to link an APPLICATION, not a PROFILE?
I am pre ITA but I maybe find what's wrong :

"Make sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after what you type into each field.“

It could be it...

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderbly

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
I’m afraid I made an error by sending my passport straight to Canada high commission in Accra instead of using VFS. Anyone else gone this way before?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Getting an invite with 469 this year is extremely unlikely. You should look into trying to increase your score. Is your IELTS maxed out? If not, that's the easiest way to increase score. Other than that, you're left with French. Good luck.
469 is already high though. You should increase it by 10 points more for assurance to be in the FSW draw

Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys. I wonder if someone can help me. I am waiting for any updates on my file. For the last couple of days, I saw ADRs for PCC and I have a question. I am from Ukraine and I lived in Ukraine, Russia, and now, in Czech Republic. I submitted my application in December 2020 (24th december) and I attached 3 PCCs. I visited both Ukraine and Russia in January 2021, about 3 weeks after I submitted everything. My visit was short: 3 days in Ukraine and 3 days in Moscow.

Do I need to request new PCCs from Ukraine and Russia? The website is clear that we need to submit PCC only if we stayed in a country for 6 months in a row but many people on different threads submit new PCCs even though they had a short visit to their home country Post-AOR.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Thank yoi
Unlikely to get an invite this year with reduced draw sizes and high accumulation of 470+ scores. Back when I updated my score, there were a few hundred people above a score of 500. Now there's over 6000. May is graduation time, so by July you'll have more eligible profiles joining the pool.

PoF 6 month average needs to be above the required amount. If you used your PoF funds, and your average dropped below the required amount, simply refilling that same amount won't help.

So to answer your questions, prepare for IELTS. Nobody knows what will happen. You can risk it if you want. Unlikely to get an ITA this year in my opinion, I could be wrong. Nobody here is omniscient. PoF shouldn't have been used. Fill it up more than the required amount and don't touch it.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I have a CRS score of 487, looking at the scenarios most probably the draw will be in the range of 2000-3000, and is there any chance of me getting ITA within two months if draws happen biweekly. And what documents I can prepare before the resumption of the draws to minimize the time of submitting the application?
I would get scanned copies of ECA from WES or ICAS (along with the degree(s)), IELTS/CELPIP report (general module), TEF/TCF Canada report, your passport (every page), employment records (assuming you have 3 years of experience, make sure it has duties and responsibilities).

The others are usually better done after the ITA, like PCC, Proof of Funds (make sure you don't touch it for 6 months pre-submission), Medicals (only valid for one year), photo (must be recent, within 6 months).

Reactions: Fasih Khan