+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
Fellas, I rely on your wisdom. I received a Remed request back in January and passed it in February (accepted by ircc), but no progress afterwards. My case is in Warsaw VO, which is now under pressure of short timeframe for Ukrainian refugees cases. So the question is, I want to drag attention to my papers again by sending and AD which wasn't required - like, report changes in my job title (moved to another company with promotion 8 months ago, same NOC). Should I just raise a webform or do I have to fulfill the whole Schedule A?

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I would like to point out that if people invited after July will get their files processed within 6 months, then every invitation between July 2022 to June 2023 will count towards 2023 intake and will land next year.

A draw between 2000 - 2500 biweekly seems reasonable in my opinion considering the PNP intake forecasts. In 2019, they were inviting about 3600 biweekly, when the FSW rate was set at 115K per year.
I fail to see how people invited after 2023 jan or feb can contribute to 2023 target (unless they are cec). Those people will most likely be fsw than cec. 2 months collecting all kinds of paper plus 6 months processing time and we are at Sept/Oct. One thing I learned here is that not to quit your job unless everything is 10000% secure. I would not be able to land if I receive copr in September. Just as an example: I have 3 months notice period at my job!
But true, cec fellas are different.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I fail to see how people invited after 2023 jan or feb can contribute to 2023 target (unless they are cec). Those people will most likely be fsw than cec. 2 months collecting all kinds of paper plus 6 months processing time and we are at Sept/Oct. One thing I learned here is that not to quit your job unless everything is 10000% secure. I would not be able to land if I receive copr in September. Just as an example: I have 3 months notice period at my job!
But true, cec fellas are different.
Why would you need the whole 60 days to submit your application ?

I would apply within 14 days max after receiving an ITA, everything is prepared, except the PCC, hence the two weeks.

After receiving the COPR, I would land there within a month, not a day later.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Why would you need the whole 60 days to submit your application ?

I would apply within 14 days max after receiving an ITA, everything is prepared, except the PCC, hence the two weeks.

After receiving the COPR, I would land there within a month, not a day later.
Statistically not that many people submit in the first month from ITA. I was trying to submit as soon as everything was ready and doublechecked, and it still took 3 weeks from ITA to AOR because I had some non-English documents (including PCC) and because I ran into a public holiday right after ITA.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
To everyone waiting, specially @ImpatientAlligator , @stirredo and @Hokage I understand how frustrating the wait is. Here is something that I tried which may or may not have done the trick:
I emailed the immigration minister requesting him to give me the decision on my file. I also mentioned how me and my family have been suffering due to the uncertainty. I was polite but straightforward in making the request. Sent the email in the first week of April.
Whats the email you sent it to?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Statistically not that many people submit in the first month from ITA. I was trying to submit as soon as everything was ready and doublechecked, and it still took 3 weeks from ITA to AOR because I had some non-English documents (including PCC) and because I ran into a public holiday right after ITA.
That is very fast.

I am trying to be ready for the same. No need to waste time because we know already what will be asked.

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Score descending to 473 next week.
I hope to be chosen at least in OINP before January when my IELTS will expire.

Otherwise I will have to study again and retake the IELTS.
Same here! Hope they conduct OINP draws more frequently till the end of the year!

Aglen

Apr 23, 2022
hello would it be possible to have a WhatsApp contact to have more information for immigration and to have employment in Canada my WhatsApp contact +241066183786

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
damn, moderator deleted one gif i posted here in response to mushy's post. it was a cat tho :rolleyes:

this cat

moderator, this cat is nice. don't remove
I noticed since yesterday, there are fewer pages each time i return. Are posts being deleted? :(

Last edited: