+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
To everyone waiting, specially @ImpatientAlligator , @stirredo and @Hokage I understand how frustrating the wait is. Here is something that I tried which may or may not have done the trick:
I emailed the immigration minister requesting him to give me the decision on my file. I also mentioned how me and my family have been suffering due to the uncertainty. I was polite but straightforward in making the request. Sent the email in the first week of April.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just got off the phone with ircc. Eligibility in progress, security not started. I submitted ADR and remedical on the 11th of March.
Aor: Feb 2021, VO: RROC
Im convinced this visa office is where our files go to die...cos wtf?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
should I be worried if along with SCH A form, I was asked to sumit a new passport copy ( since the last one has expired ) and 6 month salary bank statement?
What is there to be worried about? Send the docs, they want to finalize your application. If they were gonna refuse you, they won't ask for a new pp.

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
What is there to be worried about? Send the docs, they want to finalize your application. If they were gonna refuse you, they won't ask for a new pp.
phew!!! thanks, bruv, I was gassed for clearing my medicals but was a bit worried about why I was the only one asked about the 6 month bank statement.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
phew!!! thanks, bruv, I was gassed for clearing my medicals but was a bit worried about why I was the only one asked about the 6 month bank statement.
Trust, Youre not the only one bruv, there's been 100's of people of who got asked for statements as adr just this year. You can search 'bank statements' in the advanced search to see for yourself

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Someone on the February 2021 page got PPR from RROC. An acquaintance also got PPR last week from RROC, Feb AOR as well.
Ok just saw that case...hmmm it also took about 5 weeks from adr acknowledgment to ppr. I hope we're close Oppy...although I'm in week 6 now. Slightly annoyed for you, and me, that your eligibility isn't passed and security not started however...

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Trust, Youre not the only one bruv, there's been 100's of people of who got asked for statements as adr just this year. You can search 'bank statements' in the advanced search to see for yourself
thanks mate, just one last thing
the last time I submitted my salary proof in my company letterhead signed by my manager since I worked part-time and in cash

then showed the proof of funds in a bank statement separately i.e for 6 months --- this possibly must have expired by now

can I do same thing again?