+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Oppyxoxo

Apr 21, 2022
Ok just saw that case...hmmm it also took about 5 weeks from adr acknowledgment to ppr. I hope we're close Oppy...although I'm in week 6 now. Slightly annoyed for you, and me, that your eligibility isn't passed and security not started however...
I was also quite annoyed to be honest. Do you have any idea how long security takes? I'm thinking that if Eligibility can be passed in 1-2 weeks, perhaps, PPR will be out by Mid May latest. I suppose we should be grateful,lots of Feb 2021 peeps are in limbo. No ADR or remedical request. I'm just exhausted!

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I was also quite annoyed to be honest. Do you have any idea how long security takes? I'm thinking that if Eligibility can be passed in 1-2 weeks, perhaps, PPR will be out by Mid May latest. I suppose we should be grateful,lots of Feb 2021 peeps are in limbo. No ADR or remedical request. I'm just exhausted!
I think those in limbo are in a better, crappy place imo. But for these guys to ask for remeds and adrs after such a long silence, getting our hopes up for finality only to be ghosted again? They should have just left me alone honestly lol.
Worse our LVO Pretoria is also blue-ticking my email now, tommorow will be 30 days. Only God knows what's going on

Reactions: nadiao

Oppyxoxo

Apr 21, 2022
I think those in limbo are in a better, crappy place imo. But for these guys to ask for remeds and adrs after such a long silence, getting our hopes up for finality only to be ghosted again? They should have just left me alone honestly lol.
Worse our LVO Pretoria is also blue-ticking my email now, tommorow will be 30 days. Only God knows what's going on
I wrote an email to Pretoria in January, I'm yet to get a response. I remember how happy I was when my file was moved from Pretoria to RROC. Doesn't RROC stand for rapid something something? Let's give it another 2-3 weeks, I'm hopeful.

Reactions: Hokage

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Ah man, getting teased now. Got an email from IRCC an hour ago, which immediate led to thoughts of "Is this it?!?!" My excitement increases as I scan past the French and down to the English. And then it all dissipates away in a moment as I come to learn it's a reply to a web form I sent a month and a half ago asking them to speed up processing of my application.

The wait continues.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
thanks mate, just one last thing
the last time I submitted my salary proof in my company letterhead signed by my manager since I worked part-time and in cash

then showed the proof of funds in a bank statement separately i.e for 6 months --- this possibly must have expired by now

can I do same thing again?
What is your Question? I'm a bit confused so I'm unable to exactly answer your Q. Did they request current POF for 6 months which is straight forward and clear enough or Salary Proof for a specific job you once held to prove to the officer that it was infact paid work, which I think is a requirement for eligibility. What does the officer's request say verbatim?

In any case Just provide both again, you won't get in trouble by giving more information, so Your employers reference letter with your pay stubs you have available and then also your current updated 6 month average bank statement/POF. You want to avoid a back and forth with the officer further delaying your approval

Last edited:

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Ah man, getting teased now. Got an email from IRCC an hour ago, which immediate led to thoughts of "Is this it?!?!" My excitement increases as I scan past the French and down to the English. And then it all dissipates away in a moment as I come to learn it's a reply to a web form I sent a month and a half ago asking them to speed up processing of my application.

The wait continues.
Lol! Sadism bruv, Ircc's MO.

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
So Sean fraser in a press briefing says he expects to make an announcement/give information on Express Entry Draws CEC and FSW "very very soon...in the next number of days". Brace yourselves Pre-ITA folk...this is IRCC afterall, prepare for anything....or nothing
Is this for real? Did he say that?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020

The wait continues.
Funny, the same thing happened to me just before I got PPR. I got a reply to a webform I sent sometime back. I was excited it was the PPR email but then scrolled down to the English part to find that it was just a reply to the webform. Then an hour later PPR arrives. This one was unmistakeable since it had "Ready for Visa" as subject, I didn't even have to open the email to know what it was. Hopefully you'll have the same luck.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Finally caught hold of an IRCC agent this week - now they're flat out mentioning that the application is still within the processing standard of 27 months!
Apart from that, no change. Security not yet started. Glad that I have already gone for the Mandamus route.