+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Good to see all the thread veterans getting PPR. I wonder what happened to @ZAtoCD
Also how lucky are we to have Ottawa as VO. I'm confident most people who are waiting here who have Ottawa as VO are gonna get approved in the next month or so, they are on a mission to clear backlogs. Tough luck for people whose files are stuck at NDVO and London VO.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
I assumed that based on ADRs I got (CV, Travel history, Schedule A) and based on calls to IRCC (my security has been in progress for a looong time)
on may 28,2021, my background check has changed to” in progress”. Maybe I was under security screen?

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hey, I got a ADR from ircc for schedule a , pcc and proof of funds, the letter says:

From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or
longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from current country of residence.

does this mean I need to submit pcc from all countries or just my current country of residence?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hey, I got a ADR from ircc for schedule a , pcc and proof of funds, the letter says:

longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from current country of residence.

does this mean I need to submit pcc from all countries or just my current country of residence?
You don’t need a new PCC for countries that you’ve never been to since your old PCC. So typically just your country of residence unless you have been elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 1083629

You don’t need a new PCC for countries that you’ve never been to since your old PCC. So typically just your country of residence unless you have been elsewhere.
I could be wrong but I think that if you haven’t spent 6 months in a row in another country, you don’t need a new pcc. For example, let’s say you lived in the states from 2014-2016. When applying for PR in 2020, you submitted 2 PCC: local one and one from the USA. It just happened that you went to visit USA after you submitted the application; however, the visit was short (2-3 days). I believe in that case, you don’t need a new pcc for the USA.

@legalfalcon am I correct?

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I could be wrong but I think that if you haven’t spent 6 months in a row in another country, you don’t need a new pcc. For example, let’s say you lived in the states from 2014-2016. When applying for PR in 2020, you submitted 2 PCC: local one and one from the USA. It just happened that you went to visit USA after you submitted the application; however, the visit was short (2-3 days). I believe in that case, you don’t need a new pcc for the USA.

@legalfalcon am I correct?
@legalfalcon Your input is greatly appreciated!

D

Deleted member 1083629

Your adr kinda hints at what they want (your current country of residence). I don’t think you should worry about other countries at all.

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
Hi everyone. Sorry i am asking a lot of questions. I lived in another city (within my country) for 4 months in a hotel. I did not mention the hotel address in the Address History section of the e-APR. Did I make a mistake?
Now I have gotten Schedule A and I need to provide the Address History again. Shall i include the hotel address this time or it’s not needed as it was just for 4 months?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hi everyone. Sorry i am asking a lot of questions. I lived in another city (within my country) for 4 months in a hotel. I did not mention the hotel address in the Address History section of the e-APR. Did I make a mistake?
Now I have gotten Schedule A and I need to provide the Address History again. Shall i include the hotel address this time or it’s not needed as it was just for 4 months?
My opinion: def a mistake but not a major one. I would provide that address and just write a short letter of explanation, explaining that. Since it was within the same country, it shouldn’t matter too much

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
My opinion: def a mistake but not a major one. I would provide that address and just write a short letter of explanation, explaining that. Since it was within the same country, it shouldn’t matter too much
Thanks so much for your response. Should i mention the timeline like this? Starting from most recent:

Sep 2015 till date: my house address
Jun 2015 - Sep 2015: hotel address
Jan 2000 - Jun 2015: my house address

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Did you have a residence somewhere else during this period? I didn't mention longish vacations (3 months) in address history because I had a residence elsewhere (where I received mail). Although I did mention the vacation in personal history.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hello guys, finally mandamus works. Law firm sent a Notice on this Monday to IRCC that we were going to file the application for Writ of Mandamus, the very same day we got a GU, and today we got RFV email. It didn't even get to the point of real filing before PPR is sent . When we are seeing AOR 2021 FSW start to get RFV email, IRCC still can't finalize AOR 2019 and early 2020, where's the logic? Indeed, there's no logic when it comes to the IRCC. So people, whose files are older than 2 years, go for Mandamus if you can afford it and if you want to. We don't deserve to be treated like this.
Congrats, mate! I'm following your path!

Reactions: rogerEE

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
Did you have a residence somewhere else during this period? I didn't mention longish vacations (3 months) in address history because I had a residence elsewhere (where I received mail). Although I did mention the vacation in personal history.
Yes I did - my house in my hometown where I have lived since 20 years. This four months stay was in a city where my employer sent me to attend a training. I came back to my house in my hometown after 4 months.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Yes I did - my house in my hometown where I have lived since 20 years. This four months stay was in a city where my employer sent me to attend a training. I came back to my house in my hometown after 4 months.
If it were me, I wouldn't mention it in the address history or personal history. It's a short work trip (less than 6 months, while being employed, while having a proper residence, and that too within the country). For example, I attended some training in the US for 3 months while I was working in India and I mentioned none of that.