+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hiram Abiff

Apr 13, 2022
Hi everyone, I could use some help.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please updated Schedule A since 10/2020 including the period of residence in USA.

Schedule A is usually for last 10 years. I believe it's asking for a timeline from 10/2020 till date.

Thanks
Can anyone help please?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys those who send the passpoerts from india quick question
We have to complete the webform which I did
Pay 1800 INR

Then I got an email from IRcc passport submission

Instructions to be followed:
Failure to follow the below protocol may lead to further delay in processing of your application.
1. Ensure there is only 1 packet per applicant & include the following in each of the package,
- SMS / Courier return form
- Consent form from all adult applicants(18 plus)
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
- Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for (Kindly do not submit old passports)

2. It is mandatory to submit all the above documents duly completed as required by the High Commission along with the Current Valid Passport.

3. Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

Questions

what is this SMS /courier return form?Where will I get that

consent form from all adult applicant -Is there a seperate form or just write it in a plane sheet.

Passport transmission letter I assume it is that RFV email
1. SMS/Courier form should be there in email from VFS with AWB number
2. Same as above, should be attached with VFS email
3. Yes (although it is often confused with VFS mail, so better include both - RFV email and VFS email)

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
1. SMS/Courier form should be there in email from VFS with AWB number
2. Same as above, should be attached with VFS email
3. Yes (although it is often confused with VFS mail, so better include both - RFV email and VFS email)
Thank you for the response

Kposki

Nov 16, 2021
Pls I need advice from the house. So eventually I got my babies passport, but noticed a mistake on it. For the place of birth instead of BOTSWANA they misspelled it as BOSTWANA. what can I do about this mistake.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pls I need advice from the house. So eventually I got my babies passport, but noticed a mistake on it. For the place of birth instead of BOTSWANA they misspelled it as BOSTWANA. what can I do about this mistake.
Mistake on your country's passport ?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes. The mistake was from the immigration officers while producing my babies international passport. Place of birth was spelt Bostwana instead of BOTSWANA
Well, you have to contact them apparently.

They should be able to produce a new passport.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ontario To Name And Shame Those Who Submit Inaccurate, Incorrect Or Misleading Immigration Applications

https://www.immigration.ca/ontario-to-name-and-shame-those-who-submit-inaccurate-incorrect-or-misleading-immigration-applications

Ontario is to start publishing the names of candidates, employers and representatives penalised for providing inaccurate, incorrect or misleading information to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (ONIP).

From May 3, the names of anyone in the above three groups will be published, where they have had an administrative monetary penalty or banning order imposed against them for contravening the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, according to an OINP statement.

The Act requires candidates, employers and representatives to provide accurate, correct and ‘not misleading’ information in immigration applications.

“Publishing contraventions of the Act is an important measure to protect the public and further strengthen the integrity of the program,” the OINP statement said.

Possible Penalties

Those found to have contravened the Act face penalties including denial of application, cancellation of approval, prosecution and administrative order.

Administrative orders can include a ban on the candidate, employer or representative from participating in the OINP for up to five years.

An administrative order can also include an Administrative Money Penalty (AMP). AMPs cannot exceed $150,000 for each contravention. They must be paid within 60 days of the order being served.

AMPs are calculated using the following formula:
($2,000 × A × B) + C

A = total number of administrative penalties imposed against the person or body in the previous 10 years (or the number 1 otherwise).

B = number of candidates involved if the contravention involves applications of multiple candidates or bodies (or the number 1 otherwise).

C = monetary amount the candidate or body has received at any time in connection with the contravention.

---

Holy shit ! This is beautiful.

It has to be a major problem if they decided to go with this policy.

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Ontario To Name And Shame Those Who Submit Inaccurate, Incorrect Or Misleading Immigration Applications

https://www.immigration.ca/ontario-to-name-and-shame-those-who-submit-inaccurate-incorrect-or-misleading-immigration-applications

Ontario is to start publishing the names of candidates, employers and representatives penalised for providing inaccurate, incorrect or misleading information to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (ONIP).

From May 3, the names of anyone in the above three groups will be published, where they have had an administrative monetary penalty or banning order imposed against them for contravening the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, according to an OINP statement.

The Act requires candidates, employers and representatives to provide accurate, correct and ‘not misleading’ information in immigration applications.

“Publishing contraventions of the Act is an important measure to protect the public and further strengthen the integrity of the program,” the OINP statement said.

Possible Penalties

Those found to have contravened the Act face penalties including denial of application, cancellation of approval, prosecution and administrative order.

Administrative orders can include a ban on the candidate, employer or representative from participating in the OINP for up to five years.

An administrative order can also include an Administrative Money Penalty (AMP). AMPs cannot exceed $150,000 for each contravention. They must be paid within 60 days of the order being served.

($2,000 × A × B) + C

A = total number of administrative penalties imposed against the person or body in the previous 10 years (or the number 1 otherwise).

B = number of candidates involved if the contravention involves applications of multiple candidates or bodies (or the number 1 otherwise).

C = monetary amount the candidate or body has received at any time in connection with the contravention.

---

How about shaming and naming VOs like RROC and visa officers like MH26363 who have AGAIN abandoned applications after requesting ADRs and remeds after years of silence. Absolutely cruel and unaccountable govt dept. They 3xpect the best off applicants but bring nothing to the table and deliver the bare minimum

D

Deleted member 1006777

Possible Penalties

($2,000 × A × B) + C

---

Unrelated to this post, but just noticed your score went down? What's going on?