+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Kindly share your prayer template ma'am. Everything has gone so smoothly for you every step of the way. No wahala at all.
Bruh!! I'm shook myself, and now I keep wondering if the other shoe will drop :D :D. I am just ever so grateful to God. The one thing I have learned is that God's time is the best and it is different for everyone.

****STORY TIME :cool:*****

In 2019 when I decided to apply for SINP, I spoke to a friend (lecturer at WITS) and encouraged him to also apply. He wasn't really into it. I actually completed both our applications and helped him gather all the documents. Few months later, my application was rejected and his was approved. I felt so bad, seeing that I was the one who did all the work. In January 2020, he applied for his PR with his nomination. It took me till November 2020 to re-apply for SINP. In that time I already started the study route. May 2021,my family and I got our approvals for study/work. Same MayI got my SINP nomination, following week I got ITA and submitted my PR application a week after.

Today, I am in Canada with my family and confirmed as PR. My friend is still waiting for his PR to be finalised (most stages passed since Feb 2021 but no update since). I am sad that he is still waiting but life can be so unpredictable!

Praying for your good news update soon.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
The RFV email tells you exactly what you do if you are inside Canada - send a webform (they even provide you a link) letting them know you are now inside Canada:

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
My RFV mail does not contain this, instead it mentions:
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the address below, with a self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

T
here is no mention of a virtual landing process, should I raise a webform? I tried calling IRCC the whole day today to no avail

Any guidance is greatly appreciated

Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
My RFV mail does not contain this, instead it mentions:
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the address below, with a self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

T
here is no mention of a virtual landing process, should I raise a webform? I tried calling IRCC the whole day today to no avail

Any guidance is greatly appreciated
That is weird! Could it be that they are stopping virtual landings? Any which way, it tells you what to do - send your passport to Ottawa then. Alternatively, call IRCC and speak to someone. It will take a while for you to get through, but you will eventually, if you persist.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have a question I returned back to India on 24-march-2022 and I have notified IRCC through webform,I have the confirmation email for the submitted webform but seems like they didnt update my address and they are asking me to send my passport to NY vfs.
How can I notify them the change of address ?
I am planning to call them today
Send a webform telling them your address has changed. Also call the VAC office in India and explain your predicament. I think you can pretty much send your passport to your nearest VAC office, but best to confirm.

Reactions: PRANIT01

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Imagine PPR Email goes into the spam folder and it's getting deleted unknowingly. I wonder if I might have done it accidentally, but be cautious everyone, and check your spam folder regularly before deleting them. Who knows there might be some singles near your area ready to meet you?!

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Out of all the things, I will miss waking up and checking this thread for some heated discussions about Canada and whatnot. We are at page 2370 right now. No one will know the "trolling" that went on for the first 2000 pages. I am gonna miss it so much.
But did you see the thread before this one? The one that got deleted?

I think the trolling early on in this thread was tame compared to that one.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But did you see the thread before this one? The one that got deleted?

I think the trolling early on in this thread was tame compared to that one.
Bro, did you hear about the spring storm brewing in Winnipeg :) :

" Although they are not sure of the severity of the storm it does have the potential to be 'the worst blizzard in decades'."

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bro, did you hear about the spring storm brewing in Winnipeg :) :

" Although they are not sure of the severity of the storm it does have the potential to be 'the worst blizzard in decades'."
I'm actually in Winnipeg right now on a visit haha. Gearing up tonight to hunker inside for a couple days.

They cancelled the hockey game tomorrow night. You KNOW it's serious when they do that!

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi fdelliot2, I’ve been monitoring your profile and we both have the same timelines as to getting updates, like GU on January 22nd and also medicals extension on February 14th. However, I didn’t receive ADR’s it could be because my AOR is February 8th, 2021. My question is do you know why your eligibility is review required? Cause I have requested for GCMS notes but I haven’t received them. Will be waiting on your response. Thank you
It has to do with my duties, NOC code and pay. An analyst flagged it for review and I discovered it shortly after in my GCMS notes. I got another letter form my employer with more details and hope that will answer their questions, but we shall see. Definitely nervous. For the last three months I have been requested GCMS notes every two weeks. Still waiting on most of them.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi fdelliot2, I’ve been monitoring your profile and we both have the same timelines as to getting updates, like GU on January 22nd and also medicals extension on February 14th. However, I didn’t receive ADR’s it could be because my AOR is February 8th, 2021. My question is do you know why your eligibility is review required? Cause I have requested for GCMS notes but I haven’t received them. Will be waiting on your response. Thank you
What's your COR and VO?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
That's true IP2. You'll either get an ADR or PPR within a week!
Does anyone know it's ok to have the Background Check status “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” since AOR and throughout all these years with no changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" or "Not Applicable"?
Could it mean that I just missed GUs with status changes?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm actually in Winnipeg right now on a visit haha. Gearing up tonight to hunker inside for a couple days.

They cancelled the hockey game tomorrow night. You KNOW it's serious when they do that!
Oh really?? Have you bought all necessary supplies :D ? I hope it doesn't turn out a bad as they say. Stay safe!

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone know it's ok to have the Background Check status “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” since AOR and throughout all these years with no changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" or "Not Applicable"?
Could it mean that I just missed GUs with status changes?
I'm like that and guess @stirredo is too. Any coincidence that we're the ones still waiting?