+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yeah I did mate. If you're post-AOR you're definitely landing this year. Look at the PPR rain on older files in the past couple weeks. Also it seemed to me like IRCC isn't prioritizing the new PNP-O apps at CIO anymore. Or at least not as much as they used to. I'm sure of two things:

1. All post-AOR fellas here are landing this year.
2. There won't be any CEC draws again. There will be all program draws in the second half of this year.
Dude you seem too patient that I wonder whether you are trolling :D

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Guys, if you could help out.

I received my RFV but it states to hand over the passport to the HC back in my home country, but I am already in Canada

What should I do to complete the procedure here?

Thank you

Reactions: VVV62 and PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Fin
Didn't they say draws would resume when half this backlog was cleared

Finally! Congratulations bruv, you too @PRANIT01. When are you chaps planning to travel? Soon I hope?
Thanks bro,They didn't update my address I am sending webform. Downloaded txt now but it is still the same Can't connect ircc
If everything works out I will go on June.will try to go to Calgary but I don't know anyone there don't even know where to start.lol

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Guys, if you could help out.

I received my RFV but it states to hand over the passport to the HC back in my home country, but I am already in Canada

What should I do to complete the procedure here?

Thank you
Any help please. I searched the forum but could not find anything

D

Deleted member 994371

Any help please. I searched the forum but could not find anything

Call IRCC on their helpline. Ask them to change your address on the file. Call center agents can change the address on the fly while you will be on hold.

Tell them you have received a request to submit your passport but you are already in Canada. They will guide you aptly.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
dw mate, I’m still here with you. Everything passed since last month. ADR submitted on 10th of March. No news since.
brb..crying.
Congrats mate!

My prophecy is about to come true :|
Weve been chosen to do the lords work...It's up to you, me, @stirredo, @RSub to coddle and hold the incoming FSW cohorts hand throughout their 6-12 month processing period. They'll need support when dankboi, pranit, wonderbly and others are living their best canadian lives and have forgotten this dystopian place lmao

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Got a Ghost Update and my medical has been extended. Also, I saw the below message:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

So, it's something I guess..!!!!:D:D

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Thanks bro,They didn't update my address I am sending webform. Downloaded txt now but it is still the same Can't connect ircc
If everything works out I will go on June.will try to go to Calgary but I don't know anyone there don't even know where to start.lol
Nice...Calgary is a good choice as far as I can tell. It's on my wishlist too. And thats the exciting part, Starting a completely new life in a new city. Lol keep an eye on those covid numbers before June....you don't want another lock down and border closures. Even though they've basically somewhat ruled out the extreme measures enforced in the past....We know better than to ever trust the Canadian govt. Lol Im Just saying

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah, it's "procedural fairness letter", please what does that mean?
Procedural Fairness Letter is pretty serious. The visa officer has concerns about your application and is giving you a final chance to explain yourself. Maybe @legalfalcon can explain more. I would strongly suggest you book a consultation with a Canadian immigration lawyer, explain your situation and ask them to draft your response. This is above our pay grade.