+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I was like “Darn it Fraser! Just when I was going to believe you!”
Well technically he did say cec would resume in spring and your favorite immigration lawyer on yt has been hinting it'll happen in April. Lost count the many times he winked/smurked as he suggested 'could be April'

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Well technically he did say cec would resume in spring and your favorite immigration lawyer on yt has been hinting it'll happen in April. Lost count the many times he winked/smurked as he suggested 'could be April'
:( I hope it doesn’t get as “prioritized” as 2021. Or I really gotta be prepared to have to go somewhere else.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Thank you for your advice! My file was on comprehensive security screening for a while, after that the pandemic started and everything got delayed. Thinking about Mandamus.
could you please share how do you know you your case is on comprehensive security screening? Is there any clue on portal? Or it is explicitly written in notes?

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
could you please share how do you know you your case is on comprehensive security screening? Is there any clue on portal? Or it is explicitly written in notes?
I assumed that based on ADRs I got (CV, Travel history, Schedule A) and based on calls to IRCC (my security has been in progress for a looong time)

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thanks man, means alot coming from you. Did you get your copr¿
Yeah I did mate. If you're post-AOR you're definitely landing this year. Look at the PPR rain on older files in the past couple weeks. Also it seemed to me like IRCC isn't prioritizing the new PNP-O apps at CIO anymore. Or at least not as much as they used to. I'm sure of two things:

1. All post-AOR fellas here are landing this year.
2. There won't be any CEC draws again. There will be all program draws in the second half of this year.