+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I live in the Capital city, Regina (3 hours away from Saskatoon). It's a really small city, but I like it. I lived in large cities all my life so this is really what my spouse and I wanted. We don't feel like we lack any major facility or are missing out anything. The people are friendly and the city is very safe. My only gripe right now is the lack of a U.S consulate which is not really a dealbreaker.
@stirredo, I think what you're looking for is Winnipeg. If you're worried Regina is too small, I bet you can still get that prairie city feel in a bigger city in Winnipeg. /end pitch

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
EDIT: I am thinking about withdrawing the application and re-applying again when draws resume.
Withdrawing application is not as straightforward as you may think. You raise a webform and after that they can take months to even process a withdrawal request.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Withdrawing application is not as straightforward as you may think. You raise a webform and after that they can take months to even process a withdrawal request.
Ah, shit. is there anything associated with “Express“ Entry that doesn’t take months?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Anyone knows someone who filed mandamus and got pr. I would like to file one and get over with this .
The more I wait more crap they pull.
It is just a business, max 4k ,if i get there it will pay off in a month or two.
Not worth my mental health and time.

So if someone did that please give your insight.

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey Everyone,
I got ADR just yesterday (PCC+SCHEDULE A). Currently I am filling schedule A form. My father's name in his passport is not spelled the exact same way as his name in my passport. Which one should I write in the form? The exact same way he spelled it in his passport, or should I write his name with the spelling of my passport?
Weird question, I know :(
AOR OCT 2020, FSW OUTLAND
UPFRONT MEDICAL 16/02/2022
ADR 29/3/2022

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hey Everyone,
I got ADR just yesterday (PCC+SCHEDULE A). Currently I am filling schedule A form. My father's name in his passport is not spelled the exact same way as his name in my passport. Which one should I write in the form? The exact same way he spelled it in his passport, or should I write his name with the spelling of my passport?
ADR 29/3/2022
This is what I did ,my problem was moms name I used a LOE in schedule A to say both are the same .
My moms name is spelled sabitha(not real name) in my passport
In her passport it is sabita.

Reactions: RSub and DaporDapor

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey Everyone,
ADR 29/3/2022
If I were you, I will write it the way it is spelt in your passport, to avoid confusing an already confused IRCC. You are not required to submit copy of your father's passport anyways.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
master race

History:

2020 H1: FSW first winning then losing, CEC winning, PNP winning
2020 H2: FSW first losing then winning, CEC winning, PNP winning
2021 H1: FSW ded, CEC winning, PNP winning
2021 H2: FSW ded, CEC first winning then losing, PNP winning
2022 H1: FSW ded, CEC ded, PNP winning

PNP = master race
Life is so damn unpredictable! People laughed when I went for PNP as that was the only option left because, old. They felt sorry for me and said I won't have freedom of location and I would be tied to the province etc.

PNP felt like consolation trophy, but look at it now.