+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

It's also possible that our comrades who were on the front line posting about PPRs ended up getting theirs so there's less people on the Frontline to do so. This is the absolute emotional daaaaymage.
That's true. There was one person in that thread who hasn't been active since Saturday/Sunday. He/She posted bunch of PPRs from Nairobi (?) group.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi all. Should we go for upfront pcc like we did for medical?
Will there be a negative impact ?

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I'm a bit confused with my ADR deadlines. I received two separate requests for ADRs 16 days apart. The first request was for PCCs and Schedule A while the second one was for PoF. The first deadline is coming up in 13 days while the second isn't until 27 April.

I have the documents ready for the first ADR, but I don't know what'll happen if I transmit the application without including anything in the PoF slot. I was thinking that I could add an LoE saying the other documents will be uploaded closer to their submission deadline, but i'm also worried that adding something in that slot may close the slot for future document upload.

Have any one of you been in this situation? If so, what was your approach? Can I transmit what is required now and will the slot for the 2nd ADR remain open? Or should I upload an LoE in the second ADR request slot?

Here's a screenshot of the Document Upload section

Thanks in advance!!!

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
I'm a bit confused with my ADR deadlines. I received two separate requests for ADRs 16 days apart. The first request was for PCCs and Schedule A while the second one was for PoF. The first deadline is coming up in 13 days while the second isn't until 27 April.

I have the documents ready for the first ADR, but I don't know what'll happen if I transmit the application without including anything in the PoF slot. I was thinking that I could add an LoE saying the other documents will be uploaded closer to their submission deadline, but i'm also worried that adding something in that slot may close the slot for future document upload.

Have any one of you been in this situation? If so, what was your approach? Can I transmit what is required now and will the slot for the 2nd ADR remain open? Or should I upload an LoE in the second ADR request slot?

Here's a screenshot of the Document Upload section

Thanks in advance!!!
Tricky Situation!

My advice is upload both together. Anyways POF should not take too much time to get. In case the bank/any agency is delaying, better to go and show them the letter (also include a typed/handwritten application seeking documents). They will give you on the same day.

Reactions: BLRtoBC

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
I'm a lot confused on how IRCC is dealing with applications with French documents. In one hand you get extra point if you put french as your first language, you even get invited through some PNP french streams, but when it comes to treating the application, all of the sudden, they decide to put the ones having french documents aside.
But anyway, I can't complain, I'm still new in the "waiting game" when the soldiers of AOR 2020, I just accept my situation, and keep quiet.

that's was my first "rant" in this forum. feels kind of good. have a nice one guys

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Tricky Situation!

My advice is upload both together. Anyways POF should not take too much time to get. In case the bank/any agency is delaying, better to go and show them the letter (also include a typed/handwritten application seeking documents). They will give you on the same day.
Thanks! The problem with the PoF is that the bank in which I have my funds isn't in India, and also, they don't offer statements in English. So there is the additional issue of getting them translated from a certified translator. All of this will take longer than the 1st ADR deadline :/