+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
As per my knowledge
It would be maiden's name for family name by birth.
Because it says FAMILY NAME BY BIRTH.
@legalfalcon please help..
I think he is occupied somewhere. Otherwise he would have definately solved our query
Family name is Surname. So for your mother it will be her surname before marriage. I don't see how this is complicated?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@PRANIT01
I am not talking about given names, i am talking about family name given by birth.

In schedule A they have written
Family name given by birth............ and
Given name(s).............. Like this.

In mothers family name at birth in schedule A,

Family name. Luhar

Given name(s). Luhar Bharti Damjibhai (before marriage)
Makwana Bharti Rajesh (after marriage)

Is this what i should write?
They didn't ask for your Mom's name after marriage. They asked for her maiden name (that is, her surname when she was born), and her given names (that is her first name and middle names, preferably as it appears on her identity document or passport).

Did your Mother's given names also change after marriage?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Is it that complicated :oops: I just wrote my mother's name-surname after marriage. I mean it has been 32 years since they got married. How is her maiden's name is relevant? I am confused, did I miss something?
No I don't want to take any chances that is why doing it very carefully, I think you did it right.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
My brother has been in the country for close to 3 years on a TRV (I know, got COVID extensions:rolleyes:). Will he need to present a rcmp report for his PR application. So far, it hasnt been requested for and i doubt they even have records on him

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I thought it was funny when some people I knew who had received PPR felt anxious and such to receive their passport back. Now that I’m in this stage, I’m feeling the same lol. You feel so close but so far. It’s that thing, I think anxiety only ends when you land and are finally a PR. Until then, little things scare you, like you mail not arriving at the VAC.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I thought it was funny when some people I knew who had received PPR felt anxious and such to receive their passport back. Now that I’m in this stage, I’m feeling the same lol. You feel so close but so far. It’s that thing, I think anxiety only ends when you land and are finally a PR. Until then, little things scare you, like you mail not arriving at the VAC.
Lol, I feel you. It's now taking longer than usual. Might be because of the plenty PPRs being issued at this time which is definitely a good thing. You will get the passport back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Alysson

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
They didn't ask for your Mom's name after marriage. They asked for her maiden name (that is, her surname when she was born), and her given names (that is her first name and middle names, preferably as it appears on her identity document or passport).

Did your Mother's given names also change after marriage?
Hi..
No my mothers given name did not change after marriage.
I was worried about the family name given by birth. It will be LUHAR.
And her given name will be MAKWANA BHARTI RAJESH. (As per passport)
But if IRCC asks for her LUHAR family name documents i dont have any.
Will that be ok.??

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I submitted the ADRs
but the message remains
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
is it okay?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi..
No my mothers given name did not change after marriage.
I was worried about the family name given by birth. It will be LUHAR.
And her given name will be MAKWANA BHARTI RAJESH. (As per passport)
But if IRCC asks for her LUHAR family name documents i dont have any.
Will that be ok.??
It should be. It's expected that the surname on her passport will be her married name, so that's fine as long as given names are the same. I filled in my Mom's maiden name, and I was never asked for a proof. I also won't have had any if they were to ask :) .

Reactions: Shubham6120

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Please does anyone have any update on Etobicoke Toronto VO. I have not heard anything about them from anyone for sometime now.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It never ends :D . For inlanders, you go from checking your GCKey account a hundred times a day, to checking the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal a hundred times a day :D :D.

• Haha