Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hey friends,
I have this intuition that they won't reopen the FSW draws in the following years since the Canadian government can already attain their goal numbers of immigrants with PNP and CEC, what do you think about it?
They will probably but they're going to invite less people I guess

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey friends,
I have this intuition that they won't reopen the FSW draws in the following years since the Canadian government can already attain their goal numbers of immigrants with PNP and CEC, what do you think about it?
CEC only draws are dead. Fraser has been very clear in his tone that there won’t be special privileged category. Scores will be high though. Most likely 490+ for good part of year.

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
CEC only draws are dead. Fraser has been very clear in his tone that there won’t be special privileged category. Scores will be high though. Most likely 490+ for good part of year.
what do you mean by CEC draws are dead, there are not enough candidates is this what you are meaning?

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Low human capital people who bought a work permit need to move on to PNP. Last interview pissed off CEC, because he was asked about future CEC draws and he mentioned federal skilled workers.
okay but not everyone can get PNP, even if you fulfill all the requirements the chances of being invited is not that high