+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

@stirredo is also one of the alt groups, I just haven't been able to place him yet :).

Since no one has been able to guess, I guess I'll come out and say it.

I am @ImpatientKangaroo. I thought it would be funny to pretend to be a white guy for once and see what it would be like.

Sorry for all the trolling. He is just a figment of my imagination.

By the way, I too got a re-med request. I am closer to PPR than I thought.

I wanted to be the last person to get PPR. Oh well. Time to plan my goodbyes.

D

Deleted member 994371

But still, this group should meet up after landing. 2 years of this hell, most were kept sane thanks to this group.
For what it's worth, I am forming a new group on Whatsapp (instead of Telegram, because apparently, people don't like it) for people FSW worldwide to keep in touch with one another.

Feel free to join it: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KjsQFEUvGJuKoWRQuwcUFO

Fair warning - This group is not for sharing PPR are updates, although nothing is prohibited. Don't join expecting updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RSub and Vidnomenon

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Nice to see all the thread veterans getting PPR. I saw @Glaber got his PPR too finally.
After almost 3 years of waiting, it was the time for me yesterday night. :) This forum helped me to maintain at least a little bit of hope during all these years, and for that I'm truly grateful. I'll still stick around to help others with their questions.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys,

Quick qstn,
They asked:
Proof of funds: Please provide updated evidence of funds. Evidence of account activity showing 6
months of deposits & withdrawal history must also be submitted. Also, please declare if you have
any outstanding debts or loans.

Should i provide my credi card details and statement or not?
I dont have any loans, only credit card.

Pls help....

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I am @ImpatientKangaroo. I thought it would be funny to pretend to be a white guy for once and see what it would be like.

Sorry for all the trolling. He is just a figment of my imagination.
Out of all the things you could have chosen to be...why on earth would you chose to be a white guy??! You parents must be so disappointed....cos I am.
Anyways how did it feel like like anyway. Was it also as underwhelming as I think it is?

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Great to see PPRs among many veterans of this thread! This thread has been a ride!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Out of all the things you could have chosen to be...why on earth would you chose to be a white guy??! You parents must be so disappointed....cos I am.
Anyways how did it feel like like anyway. Was it also as underwhelming as I think it is?
I can't believe I needed to chime in but simpredo (or anybody else who's claiming to be me) isn't me. I don't have "alts", which I think is such a loser thing to do like who feels the need to make multiple accounts on some random immigration forum? Besides I have no need for other accounts, I openly insult people and even Canadian officials here under my current forum name.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I can't believe I needed to chime in but simpredo (or anybody else who's claiming to be me) isn't me. I don't have "alts", which I think is such a loser thing to do like who feels the need to make multiple accounts on some random immigration forum? Besides I have no need for other accounts, I openly insult people and even Canadian officials here under my current forum name.
There is only one true kangaroo in this forum and he is impatient.