+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I have a joint account with my wife ( inland dependent);
I just realized that the proof of fund which i submitted as an ADR does mention that my saving account is joint, but nowhere it mention my wife's name.
is there anything that i can do to prove that the joint account is with my wife

Does bank provide any such document, i am with ScotiaBank?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ask legalfalcon. Only he can help you. Go visit his thread and ask him there.
Anyone? :’(
Not even legalfalcon can help in this case, he doesn't have a crystal ball. You have sent multiple corrections through webform. The only thing you can do is wait and hope. Those were mistakes that you could have avoided if you've paid the required attention, and double checked a thousand times. What's done is done. I hope it comes out well for you.

PS: In case you didn't, make sure you used the new webform (search the forum, someone shared the link 2 weeks ago or so), where you can select the purpose of your comms. Choose the option that says something about sending documents that were requested by IRCC. I think that queue gets quicker attention.

Reactions: RSub

Jules27

Oct 26, 2019
Has anyone else had their file approved (final approved as per gcms notes) for a few months but no rfv mail? Send webforms.. emails and such but its like trying to find life on Mars?

Part of me wonders what life at ircc is like. Do these people come to work 2x a week and have a lunch break of 3h on those days?

Did the honking in Otrawa give the snowflakes a headache? I just do not understand how a government department can be so useless and also escape all accountability.

Like a crisis breaks out 1000s of KM away and each time there is a narrative of "Sorry we cant help there is a crisis". But arent you meant to be able to handle this with your 1000s of staff and millions of dollars...?

The only possible explanation is just... a bunch of lazy people.

Or am I crazy?
Glad am seeing this Our Aor is August 2018, application was approved in Nov 2020 after 2nd remedicals then silence.in 2021 had the 3rd medical we were hoping that we would get pr after but no IRCC wasn't done with us yet.In February discovered that criminality verification has expired and needs to be reworked.Till date we haven't gotten any request from IRCC.I can't help but wonder how they do their job.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Ive Jan 2020 aor
I was requested to submit schedule A form last week. I made a mistake in the form. In the personal history, instead of writing job titles, I wrote “employment” under activity column and submitted the form on the portal that very day. Later that day, as i re read the form and realized my mistake, I sent the corrected schedule A the same day. But!! After that!! I realized that I missed an address in my address history form both during the submission of my pr app as well later in the corrected schedule A form i sent via webform. That was an international address when I was studying in a university abroad. I have resubmitted the schedule A correcting all the mistakes via another webform..
I know.. completely avoidable mistake. I am very worried now. How will that affect my application?? Anyone? Please??
Lol. I did the same thing with the activity field. I was copying from applicationChecklist.do and pretty much put what was there - 'Employment'. Should I send an updated form or wait until they get back(if)?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Can you let me know what you included in the webform to expedite processing?
I told them that my medicals were expiring - so either process it before that and I'll make sure that I get my ass over there before expiry, or if I would need a re-medical then I would like to get started with it soon. Also mentioned how the wait was excruciating, setting back my life plans and much longer than the advertised 6 months and requested them to expedite my application considering those circumstances.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Lol. I did the same thing with the activity field. I was copying from applicationChecklist.do and pretty much put what was there - 'Employment'. Should I send an updated form or wait until they get back(if)?
Below is the instruction for that portion of the Schedule A form. What do you think:

Personal history
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.
Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing
(for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country or territory of nationality, indicate your status in that country or territory.
Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Below is the instruction for that portion of the Schedule A form. What do you think:

Personal history
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.
Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing
(for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country or territory of nationality, indicate your status in that country or territory.
Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.
Yeah, that's what it says. I just wonder if I should be sending a new one if they've already started working on security or respond if/when they ask for it.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I just checked my online application (have a screenshot of my entire application) and I have put "employment" under activity type. My Eligibility passed already. I don't think there will be an issue.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I just checked my online application (have a screenshot of my entire application) and I have put "employment" under activity type. My Eligibility passed already. I don't think there will be an issue.
Yeah, that's because it's a field with fixed options. There is another field 'role' where you mention the role (if you click on 'view', you'll see it in applicationChecklist.do). But, in schedule-A, they sort of wanna merge the two. I guess I'll wait it out and see if they ask about it. There are other places where they can check my job role.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Schedule A is used for Security (background check) not Eligibility.