+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys, I don’t know what the hell just happened but we have received an ITA on New Brunswick INB portal. We have submitted the application yeaterday and it was approved today. We just need to sens out all required documents. They have also mentioned that they will be able to get us an open work permit for the time when the PR app is in progress :) this is awesom news
how did they verify your application? what about the experience verification? dafuck was that

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys, I don’t know what the hell just happened but we have received an ITA on New Brunswick INB portal. We have submitted the application yeaterday and it was approved today. We just need to sens out all required documents. They have also mentioned that they will be able to get us an open work permit for the time when the PR app is in progress :) this is awesom news
This nomination will be paper-based or Express Entry?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Ok, so on Friday we have received an email from New Brunswick Department of Health who was running an online intro session for registered nurses. In that email they have attached a letter of interest.

they have asked us to create an account in the INB New Brunswick portal to apply for the PNP nomination. Usually it takes few weeks to get this part approved. Today we have received an email from the agent that was running that online session that they have issued us an ITA in New Brunswick INB portal. We will have to upload some documents and everything should be processed in few days.
After that they will send an ITA to EE profile. She has mentioned that as of today processing time for PR might be longer than 6 months and this why they will issue an open work permit etc.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so on Friday we have received an email from New Brunswick Department of Health who was running an online intro session for registered nurses. In that email they have attached a letter of interest.

they have asked us to create an account in the INB New Brunswick portal to apply for the PNP nomination. Usually it takes few weeks to get this part approved. Today we have received an email from the agent that was running that online session that they have issued us an ITA in New Brunswick INB portal. We will have to upload some documents and everything should be processed in few days.
After that they will send an ITA to EE profile. She has mentioned that as of today processing time for PR might be longer than 6 months and this why they will issue an open work permit etc.
I just want to ask, is this the same?

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/INB_guide_applicants-e.pdf

If so, I think it's like a guarantee that you get the nomination. So on the next draw, likely this Wednesday, you'll the EE ITA, and from there on in, you'll apply from EE right?

The Open Work permit is nice, I don't think the other PNP programs give you an open work permit while you wait.

• Wow
Reactions: Lc4life and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

If so, I think it's like a guarantee that you get the nomination. So on the next draw, likely this Wednesday, you'll the EE ITA, and from there on in, you'll apply from EE right?

The Open Work permit is nice, I don't think the other PNP programs give you an open work permit while you wait.
is this the same type of pnp process for @ImpatientKangaroo ?

Reactions: fswinlander

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
b

But how the province gonna verify the ECA, Work exp, and related docs?

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
b

But how the province gonna verify the ECA, Work exp, and related docs?
The ECA should be easy enough to verify, just ask IRCC for a copy. At least for WES that's how it works. The other docs, my guess is that after they get the ITA in EE, they would complete everything Work Exp, medicals, etc. after AoR, then they do the open work permit stuff, then land a job in NB while IRCC is processing their application.

D

Deleted member 1050918

is this the same type of pnp process for @ImpatientKangaroo ?
Not sure what you mean by same but in my case it went like this: Get NOI in EE -> Respond to NOI -> Get sent AINP portal link -> Apply to AINP -> Current employer contacted -> Employer verified work letter -> PNP nomination dropped into my EE -> Accept PNP -> 600 pts added to CRS in a few hours -> Get ITA in next draw whatever it is (unless CEC)

With AINP it's technically not guaranteed to get a nomination but I feel most NOIs turn into nominations.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Not sure what you mean by same but in my case it went like this: Get NOI in EE -> Respond to NOI -> Get sent AINP portal link -> Apply to AINP -> Current employer contacted -> Employer verified work letter -> PNP nomination dropped into my EE -> Accept PNP -> 600 pts added to CRS in a few hours -> Get ITA in next draw whatever it is (unless CEC)
but yours was processed quick isn't it.
how was the work exp verification?

Reactions: fswinlander