+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

but yours was processed quick isn't it.
how was the work exp verification?
Yeah it was pretty quick. 14 days from receiving NOI till receiving 600 pts, including holidays. The fastest I've seen is 10 days. For work exp verification an AINP agent emailed my supervisor whose signature was on my work reference letter and asked if the letter I submitted in my app was legit. My supervisor replied yes it is legit. I received the nomination shortly after.

Reactions: dankboi

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
from what i read on forum pnp's verify everything except PCC, and after the ITA from EE IRCC again verifies everything. it's a waste of time and resources.
I see I get it now, and yeah it's double processing. You'd think they'd just compare notes and make it a little bit faster.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
yes, but from dxroids app process, pnp is expediting the nomination process by giving him 600 points with open work permit and the review and verification burden on to IRCC hehe
I can imagine expediting PNP points, but that open work permit is golden. Work while you wait?! now if only Canada would do that for all applicants.

D

Deleted member 1050918

from what i read on forum pnp's verify everything except PCC, and after the ITA from EE IRCC again verifies everything. it's a waste of time and resources.
In my case Alberta only verified current work experience; didn't even contact my previous employer let alone POF etc. I'm hoping IRCC just contacts AINP about my employer and saves time on my app.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
You will be asked for it later, it is a mandatory document for PNP applicants.
Ok so I went through my gcms notes in detail, to see if this was probably an oversight of the schedule 4 form at the time of review of eligibility. In the section under incoming correspondence/documents, there is an item “Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees” with the status as “Not Started”. So it’s probably because this was not received right? What do u suggest I do now?
probably cropped your signature and pasted on the form. this consultant from england? or uae?
From the UAE