+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
my US pals here are feeling better that they left the murica. quite uncommon but a few follows slavic lifestyle too. moreover they love the beer here
I tried corona beer that sucks but I am not very fond of drinking I like cocktails,wines and margaritas.I always wondered where is impatient kangaroo and psycoptica from I first thought both were Indian.then fom their comments I understood they are not.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I tried corona beer that sucks but I am not very fond of drinking I like cocktails,wines and margaritas.I always wondered where is impatient kangaroo and psycoptica from I first thought both were Indian.then fom their comments I understood they are not.
Interesting, I've always guessed he was from the land down under. I mean where else can you find an impatient kangaroo?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Interesting, I've always guessed he was from the land down under. I mean where else can you find an impatient kangaroo?
Lol his name sound Australians,I really thought what this Australian dude doing here ,Australia is almost like canada except the weather ,again he proved ne wrong lol.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Drink Stella

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1050918

Just received the we love afghans so much and wanna give them all free PRs auto response from IRCC to my webform. Ain't that lovely

D

Deleted member 1050918

Send a Webform directly to your VO
Don't know/have my VO yet. Applied very recently. Been trying to understand if they really received my LOE or not. That dumb website won't tell me what's going on.