+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its a lot more function of which VO is processing. VOs in India/Pakistan/Nigeria etc tend to be more distrusting. Inland application (even with Indian passport) tend to be easier.
Inland applications are different. Very rarely inland apps are rejected because you are already in Canada and were previously successfully assessed.

Reactions: HopelessBR
D

Deleted member 1050918

Thanks. Germany is an attractive option (with the added perk of the German beauties:D), but learning German from scratch now that is a challenge.
Literally all other options than good ol FSW will be a new challenge (including even CEC - $$$). So sadly you'll find no alternative to FSW that gives you a PR for exactly what you have right now. In any case you'll probably need to add something new; maybe a new language, maybe more money, maybe something else. I'd stay away from expensive study routes like those in Canada and UK. Learning a new language is mostly free, I'd take that over everything else.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Literally all other options than good ol FSW will be a new challenge (including even CEC - $$$). So sadly you'll find no alternative to FSW that gives you a PR for exactly what you have right now. In any case you'll probably need to add something new; maybe a new language, maybe more money, maybe something else. I'd stay away from expensive study routes like those in Canada and UK. Learning a new language is mostly free, I'd take that over everything else.
I would still wait a little bit longer ;) Maybe I am wrong but we will see. Having a plan B is also an option. I also have hear that New Zealand is making a crazy amount of PRs now. Is that true?

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Anybody else has to wait for moderator approval when posting messages in this thread?

I called Express Entry a s-c-a-m and apparently that's enough to trigger censorship.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
MBA programs? US citizens are in plenty doing MBAs and consulting. You will struggle to find someone to sponsor you, how much? well that depends on a lot of things. An MBA in the US is very costly. Plan accordingly. You wont be able to do it solely on education loan.
Hmm... Interesting. Thanks for your perspective.

Some of my friends from my undergraduate degree have gone to do masters (not necessarily MBA) and they are working in the US, in consulting too. I don't know why, but no prospects for a GC.

So even if someone sponsors, I'll be stuck a limbo waiting for GC, same like everyone else right?

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I would still wait a little bit longer ;) Maybe I am wrong but we will see. Having a plan B is also an option. I also have hear that New Zealand is making a crazy amount of PRs now. Is that true?
There is a cap of 165000. And it's more like Canada's TR to PR as far as I know.

Reactions: dxdroid

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hmm... Interesting. Thanks for your perspective.

Some of my friends from my undergraduate degree have gone to do masters (not necessarily MBA) and they are working in the US, in consulting too. I don't know why, but no prospects for a GC.

So even if someone sponsors, I'll be stuck a limbo waiting for GC, same like everyone else right?
yes. You can have a child here , who will be able to sponsor you in 21 years.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not yet, hoping for an update before the end of March 2022. One August 2020 AOR OINP outland applicant received PPR recently and with the latest update specifically mentioning finalization of outland applications, pretty hopeful now.
Did u ordered GCMS notes? What is ur VO?

D

Deleted member 1006777

For real? I'm in the field of management consulting. Not even a good MBA program has a chance?
Hey so here's the deal. If you get into MBB for consulting, sponsorship will not hold you back. Actually not sure about Bain, but BCG and McKinsey won't even think twice about sponsoring your visa if they think you're worth it. Make sure you do all kinds of prep from day one because it's very competitive.

Outside of that, Deloitte advisory also sponsors visas. Deloitte Consulting does not. Smaller firms won't even look at your resume (it will never even be read by HR if you answer 'yes' to the 'do you need sponsorship' question which is present in all applications). You can get lucky with managerial roles in random companies but that's based on luck more than anything else. Overall, I'd say don't waste your time going to the US if you're Indian (your username suggests you are). EU provides pathways to residency. The US does not, and you'll be a slave to your H1B for your entire working life (unless you marry an american or wait 21 years after having a kid in the US.)

Also, the 'goodness' of an MBA won't actually matter if you're targeting MBB. As long as they do campus recruitment at your university, you will be interviewed. Typically expect to stay in the same state as your university. A top tier MBA will give you more options to work in a different MBB office than your University's state. And as a ground rule, if you get a summer internship at one of the companies, they will extend a full time offer. If you don't do a summer internship at those companies, you will have a much harder time getting in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RSub and purohitab

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hey so here's the deal. If you get into MBB for consulting, sponsorship will not hold you back. Actually not sure about Bain, but BCG and McKinsey won't even think twice about sponsoring your visa if they think you're worth it. Make sure you do all kinds of prep from day one because it's very competitive.

Outside of that, Deloitte advisory also sponsors visas. Deloitte Consulting does not. Smaller firms won't even look at your resume (it will never even be read by HR if you answer 'yes' to the 'do you need sponsorship' question which is present in all applications). You can get lucky with managerial roles in random companies but that's based on luck more than anything else. Overall, I'd say don't waste your time going to the US if you're Indian (your username suggests you are). EU provides pathways to residency. The US does not, and you'll be a slave to your H1B for your entire working life (unless you marry an american or wait 21 years after having a kid in the US.)

Also, the 'goodness' of an MBA won't actually matter if you're targeting MBB. As long as they do campus recruitment at your university, you will be interviewed. Typically expect to stay in the same state as your university. A top tier MBA will give you more options to work in a different MBB office than your University's state. And as a ground rule, if you get a summer internship at one of the companies, they will extend a full time offer. If you don't do a summer internship at those companies, you will have a much harder time getting in.
Even for European Citizens it is extremely difficult to get a work VISA in US.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021

Much detailed. Thanks.