USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Bu

But there hasn't been an FSW draw since then, so the count now is probably a tiny bit lower, if anything.
It's not about the count. I understand the last FSW application was submitted on March 23rd (Oh god bless their heart) and 30 extra days of data isn't gonna make a difference. But I was looking for an updated to see if the processing inventory and landing inventory have changed significantly or not.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
He gets these data from ATIP, usually they are always older data, so I think ATIP doesn’t provide updated information. Maybe he can get all of 2021 in January.
Anybody who is in Canada can get this data now. Anybody in this thread who is in Canada ready to obtain this??

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Yes, that’s why I believe that gives a good account of the backlog. Since at that time, you had 90 days to apply, there could be some feb-mar AORs, since the last draw was December.
Honestly this doesn’t even seem like much. If IRCC just pulled together and properly allocated their resources they could easily complete at least 3/4 of those pending apps, issuing pprs by end of the year (even if dedicating to the afghan crisis). At least this is what we expect them to be doing after all the data collected from that pointless survey for “operational planning” they sent out months ago. But I guess once they’ve tasted complacency it will be difficult to go back.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You can always amend your profile. Also, if you get another ECA report that awards your degree as a master's degree, the new ECA when updated will be used as you will provide the ECA report number in your profile.
Hi @legalfalcon !
Can I provide a different ECA # in my eAPR than what was in my Express Entry profile? I have an ECA which was then upgraded to a Course by Course ECA (hence different ref #) and finally it order duplicated to be provided to WES (hence a new date for ECA).

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Folks, if there is anything you need to learn from the events of the past few weeks, it is not to trust IRCC. They are shameless, incompetent, insensitive, arrogant, and a bunch of psychos. If you are still planning your life on Canadian immigration, well whatever god you pray save you.
There is no way to contact IRCC.
There is no way to get information from IRCC.
There is no way to persuade lobbyists to speak for us.
There is no way we can go back in time and stop that one sick f**ker who let the virus.
Never ever forget how IRCC treated y'all and when you land in Canada (of course we will), just make sure you spend some energy in taking down the Liberals in your constituency. Make them pay.

Reactions: Ojay1