+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
You can always amend your profile. Also, if you get another ECA report that awards your degree as a master's degree, the new ECA when updated will be used as you will provide the ECA report number in your profile.
Thank you so much!
I’m only able to see the 2 degrees and their details in the Education section of my EE profile, I’m unable to see any option to update the ECA report number.
How do I do this?
Thank you again

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
I had submitted a visitor visa application on 13th Sep, got a passport request for that last night.
AOR : Nov 2020
biometrics and medicals are valid
Latest GCMS notes in June were eligibility and security pending , criminality done
US Resident

My question is,
Does TRV require a secuity check? If so can I assume that security has been completed for my PR application too?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Lol science.

Also science: racism is a public health crisis as bad as (some say worse than) COVID.
Ah yes, love some strawman arguments when someone is too ignorant or lazy to argue something on its merits. Classic!

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
I had submitted a visitor visa application on 13th Sep, got a passport request for that last night.
AOR : Nov 2020
biometrics and medicals are valid
Latest GCMS notes in June were eligibility and security pending , criminality done
US Resident

My question is,
Does TRV require a secuity check? If so can I assume that security has been completed for my PR application too?
Did you apply using the new portal and what is the purpose of your visit?

I applied on 12th August and still no update on my application.

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
Did you apply using the new portal and what is the purpose of your visit?

I applied on 12th August and still no update on my application.
Whats the new portal? I just submitted a new application from the same portal I use for PR application.

I applied to visit my girlfriend. She was in the US with me till last year when she left because she didn't get her H1B.
I sent proof of relationship and put her address in Toronto .

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Ah yes, love some strawman arguments when someone is too ignorant or lazy to argue something on its merits. Classic!
That's the sad state of mainstream science isn't it? When the lancet nature et al and mainstream scientists all come out and push certain agendas you have to question the authority and veracity of science ain't it?

Do you still remember how scientists 180ed on the lab leak theory? Mask mandate? Do you still remember how WHO was manhandled? Thoughts about science actively dismissing potential side effects of vaccination e.g. heart inflammation while lauding its long-term safety nonstop?

Have you been following certain topics e.g. climate change, systemic racism and what mainstream science was advocating & what's your attitude towards cross referencing, tribalism + citation inflation? (Ah, not to mention cases where mainstream media actively treating e.g. researches backed by small sample sized surveys / interviews where respondents were cherry picked?)

Many such cases I don't even want to talk about. "Strawman argument" lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Lc4life
D

Deleted member 1006777

That's the sad state of mainstream science isn't it? When the lancet nature et al and mainstream scientists all come out and push certain agendas you have to question the authority and veracity of science ain't it?

Do you still remember how scientists 180ed on the lab leak theory? Mask mandate? Do you still remember how WHO was manhandled?

Have you been following certain topics e.g. climate change, systemic racism and what mainstream science was advocating & what's your attitude towards cross referencing, tribalism + citation inflation? (Ah, not to mention cases where mainstream media actively treating e.g. researches backed by small sample sized surveys / interviews where respondents were cherry picked?)

Many such cases I don't even want to talk about. "Strawman argument" lol
1. Don't conflate popcorn media with science. Nobody 180ed on the lab leak theory. It's just wasn't taken seriously before given the source was the same moron who wanted to bleach the virus out of his system. All that was said was 'there is no evidence to support it'. Some other stuff came to light since then, and it's being taken more seriously now. That's how science works. It's based on evidence and reason, not your feelings.
2. Nobody claimed science was perfect. It still is the best thing we have to understanding the world around us as opposed to assuming shit based off of a book or your feelings.

"Lol science" as if your opinion is worth something more than what current scientific consensus has to offer. Each fsw thread has its own unique marks of stupidity. First two were cutesy blatant racism. Guess this one will go down the covid denial/anti-science rabbithole.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Does anyone know if they are currently replying to webforms or calls regarding the application status? Or is GCMS the only option currently to get status updates?