+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I will not argue about it again ;) we will see in the next two days :D
Calm down, chill out, go for a walk, read a book, learn something :D do not be sooo pessimistic :D
lmao, please feel free to point out one phrase that was 'sooo pessimistic' in what I said. Literally nothing I said has anything to do with pessimism or optimism. But yes, thanks for the advice lol

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Sponsoring parents and grandparents: Canada to hold 2021 lottery next week

IRCC will invite up to 30,000 sponsors over a two-week period beginning the week of September 20.

Canada plans to hold its Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) 2021 lottery over the coming days.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will draw 30,000 candidates from the lottery over a two-week period beginning the week of September 20. Those who receive an invitation will have up to 60 days to submit their completed sponsorship applications to IRCC.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
People chosen in PNP draws were drawn months ago in a provincial EOI. It takes months between a province sending EOIs and a person actually having its PNP. So it is not related at all.

Still, I think that the only option for tomorrow is an all programs draw. But, as always, IRCC can prove me wrong.
But recently AINP have been nominating people in a matter of days after accepting EOI. What could be the reason?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I was stressing too much about for no reason at all :) as I said it there are things that we may have some influence and there are things that are not dependent on us at all :) and we cannot do anything to move the progress of them. The best hing is to chill out about and accept the fact how things are at the moment. Stop wasting this time watching this all bs on YT and reading all negativity on the forum :) Just use that time in a better way for example, learn something that will help you over there, spend some time doing your hobby etc :)
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom, to know the difference

Reactions: HRP2020

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Random thought, is there a real possibility that draws don’t take place till after elections and when it resumes, it’s strictly NOC based and these rules affect everyone in the pool. Or do you think if these changes are eventually made they will exempt those currently in the pool and set a date as to when it will take effect. Or that they will do some draws before effecting the change. I’m pre-ITA so obviously I’m thinking worst case scenarios
Anything is possible

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
NOC 2175 has not been invited, but NOC for User support and computer technicians has been invited. Software draws hasnt happened in Alberta
I haven't read about any 2175 being invited by Alberta ever. I would like more transparency about that, but, their rules.