+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Random thought, is there a real possibility that draws don’t take place till after elections and when it resumes, it’s strictly NOC based and these rules affect everyone in the pool. Or do you think if these changes are eventually made they will exempt those currently in the pool and set a date as to when it will take effect. Or that they will do some draws before effecting the change. I’m pre-ITA so obviously I’m thinking worst case scenarios

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Random thought, is there a real possibility that draws don’t take place till after elections and when it resumes, it’s strictly NOC based and these rules affect everyone in the pool. Or do you think if these changes are eventually made they will exempt those currently in the pool and set a date as to when it will take effect. Or that they will do some draws before effecting the change. I’m pre-ITA so obviously I’m thinking worst case scenarios
We can only speculate and that's not a healthy thing to do at this point. Let's see what happens tomorrow. A PNP draw will kinda confirm that there's something IRCC is about to drop on us.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Another question, right now on my profile my NOC is media based, however I’ve made a transition into IT/Tech Field at the same company. Is it possible for me to change my NOC in my already submitted profile. Would it be a good idea ?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Well, it would be a PNP, not CEC on Wednesday. Hey, at least you're happy though!
I think it will be something different ;) there is a small subtle change this week. There are no official PNP selections from any of the provinces this week ;) or last week - apart of Saskachewan :)

D

Deleted member 1006777

I think it will be something different ;) there is a small subtle change this week. There are no official PNP selections from any of the provinces this week ;) or last week.
But why is that related to a PNP draw? People selected in those need to submit their docs and get the nomination. Then they get selected in the federal PNP draw. The provincial selections have nothing to with PNP draws in terms of timing.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
I think it will be something different ;) there is a small subtle change this week. There are no official PNP selections from any of the provinces this week ;) or last week - apart of Saskachewan :)
People chosen in PNP draws were drawn months ago in a provincial EOI. It takes months between a province sending EOIs and a person actually having its PNP. So it is not related at all.

Still, I think that the only option for tomorrow is an all programs draw. But, as always, IRCC can prove me wrong.

Reactions: Jaycejay

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
But why is that related to a PNP draw? People selected in those need to submit their docs and get the nomination. Then they get selected in the federal PNP draw. The provincial selections have nothing to with PNP draws in terms of timing.
I will not argue about it again ;) we will see in the next two days :D
Calm down, chill out, go for a walk, read a book, learn something :D do not be sooo pessimistic :D

Reactions: shanusharma01

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You have been very patient with all the pessimism floating around the thread I’ve read!
Totally sure the wait is soon going to pay off!
In the words of the great prophet kubeir kamal”good news is around the corner” :cool:
I was stressing too much about for no reason at all :) as I said it there are things that we may have some influence and there are things that are not dependent on us at all :) and we cannot do anything to move the progress of them. The best hing is to chill out about and accept the fact how things are at the moment. Stop wasting this time watching this all bs on YT and reading all negativity on the forum :) Just use that time in a better way for example, learn something that will help you over there, spend some time doing your hobby etc :)