+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I agree with most of your posts.
Especially the first point is aligned with the amendment proposed in the budget 2021 that is targeted at streamlining the express entry system by inviting people based on labour demand. It sounds like NOC based invitation similar to what Australia presently has (Occupation demand list).

Getting jealous of CEC candidates does not increase the chances of ITA for FSW Candidates. Even, election platforms of both major parties are in favour of CEC and international students. Hating CEC and international students will not help you.
Don't be mislead by askkubeir and others whose prediction does not help you in any way. They are doing business and want to keep the audience engaged for their benefit.

Constructive Suggestion to FSW Folks: Instead of draining energy somewhere, stay focussed on your goal, which is nothing but coming to Canada. If you are honest with your dream of becoming Canadian someday, it is better to put everything you have right now. If the situation allows, come to Canada to study and apply as CEC. If you are working in one of the occupations in demand (no list, one may do research), you should not be in a problem even if FSW criteria change in the future.
If someone wants help in filing a study visa or struggling with selecting a university or college in Canada, I will be more than happy to help (free of cost, no business).

Thanks for reading my post. I hope, it will add some value to this group.
a streamline of express entry system does not mention anything like NOC based invitation. Even if that is the case, in the future, not all CEC will be invited anyway. So the risk does not lower even if people go through CEC route.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
This thread fluctuates between wild optimism and unfounded pessimism it is crazy.
Which makes this the best thread on the forum. Look at the view and the comment count on this thread since its creation.
No one can deny how addicting this htread it.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Kubeir has removed his post about PPR. It was posted earlier today. Its probably removed because of people getting very offensive in the comments.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Which makes this the best thread on the forum. Look at the view and the comment count on this thread since its creation.
No one can deny how addicting this htread it.
It is addicting for sure, maybe not in a good way, but who am I to say?

I was part of the early posters on the first iteration of this thread and the general sentiment then was optimism (and a bit of discussing why they had stopped issuing ITAs initially), it has just devolved into a a cesspit of hate, and misinformation and twisting of fact.

I hope the draws resume soon so that people can get on with it and move onto their various AOR threads.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
This thread fluctuates between wild optimism and unfounded pessimism it is crazy.
The thread is funny. It resonates between different facets of personalities; the people who keep preaching pessimism disguised as ‘being realistic’ and others who are mostly positive about something good happening in the future. The disguised realists keep telling you not to live in a world of fantasy and move on from this journey with an alternative plan yet they are stuck to the thread like glue wrongly assuming that the optimistic ones don’t also have backup plans. lol..it’s really funny and I don’t even know where I belong. Just catching cruise (ma naija pipo i hail).

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It is addicting for sure, maybe not in a good way, but who am I to say?

I was part of the early posters on the first iteration of this thread and the general sentiment then was optimism (and a bit of discussing why they had stopped issuing ITAs initially), it has just devolved into a a cesspit of hate, and misinformation and twisting of fact.

I hope the draws resume soon so that people can get on with it and move onto their various AOR threads.
The diverse viewpoints are what make this thread fun. If everyone posted positive things all the time, it will get boring very quickly and lose its charm.
The only thing that everyone on this thread can agree on is CEC baaaad FSW gooooood.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Kubeir has removed his post about PPR. It was posted earlier today. Its probably removed because of people getting very offensive in the comments.
Tensions and emotions are running pretty high lately. We have allowed IRCC take a portion of our sanity; people gets mad at everything. Smh.

Funny thing is, there are options elsewhere but because of how much many have committed to this journey, they aren't really interested in looking elsewhere.

Reactions: Jaycejay

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
The thread is funny. It resonates between different facets of personalities; the people who keep preaching pessimism disguised as ‘being realistic’ and others who are mostly positive about something good happening in the future. The disguised realists keep telling you not to live in a world of fantasy and move on from this journey with an alternative plan yet they are stuck to the thread like glue wrongly assuming that the optimistic ones don’t also have backup plans. lol..it’s really funny and I don’t even know where I belong. Just catching cruise (ma naija pipo i hail).
Normal thing. Catch cruise and bide your time until your ppr land and you leave Mr Daura.

Reactions: Jaycejay

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
They have given updates on every other visa category but absolutely nothing on FSW, just complete silence and they decided to randomly throw in IEC category for some reason. Can you really blame people to assume the worst given IRCC's past behavior?