+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
If the result is positive, they will not be allowed to board the plane.
Then you travel 2 weeks later :) otherwise you are risking a huge fine or jail or deportation. Do you think it is smart. No it is not and I wil not be talking anymore about that. Just remember one thing, Karma is always coming back to you ;)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They might just casually decide to cancel all outland applications because the backlog is too big and announce some kind of big and great immigration reform if they win, something like Express Entry 2.0
There are plans for express entry 2.0 because programs like FSWP are prioritizing professions we don’t need like pharmacists, dentists, etc. while making it hard to qualify if you have others skills that are in need in Canada like IT skills without having multiple degrees. If you work in certain areas of IT Multiple degrees are usually not necessary. It is very unlikely that applications already being processed will be cancelled

Reactions: RSub

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I should really stop looking at the inmitracker, this forum and my ircc profile. Nothing is going to change, except for our mental health which will worsen, regrets that we put faith in this system and the time we lost dreaming we'd be in Canada

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I should really stop looking at the inmitracker, this forum and my ircc profile. Nothing is going to change, except for our mental health which will worsen, regrets that we put faith in this system and the time we lost dreaming we'd be in Canada
Listen I know you are frustrated. There is no point to say this. If you do not believe in this system why the hell you are still in the pool?

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
One of the reasons given by then Immigration minister:

"Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today."

Please note that applications were mostly paper-based and it was difficult for IRCC to trackback these applications. Do you know how many applicants suffered? 280,000. I want to remind you that not many applicants are still waiting for their approval from 2019. They are a handful and they are mostly complex. Since Sep 2019, 85000+ invites were sent from "No class specific draws". Even if all these applicants are FSWs (which is hard to believe), are 85000 "online" applications difficult to be processed versus paper-based 280,000 applications that were lying from as early as 8 years to 4 years? Even if IRCC cancels, how would that make them look in front of the world? That would be 2nd time in 10 years of canceling applications due to incompetency. Let's say IRCC lacks shame (which is true), why would they cancel online applications that are in the final stages? Most of the applications are pending security which is done by other agencies and not by IRCC. I say this from reading threads on this website and all of social media day and night for the last 18 months. Why would IRCC keep indicating that they want more immigrants? In 2021, 8 to 4 years old applications were truly outdated and it happened after the economic crises. Even though we are in a health crisis, it's not like Canada has no jobs for newcomers or doesn't need new talent like in 2008. Go read articles that say Canada immediately needs highly skilled professionals but they only have low-skilled CEC grandpas and grandmas.

I want to stress the point "....out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today" made by then Marco. Do you think technologies in IT, Energy, hospitality, and other sectors changed in just 2 years? It's the same. Maybe Canada needs professionals in clean energy but it has not changed drastically in other sectors. So there is no "out of date" talent or 8 to 4 year old paper-based applications. Just chill. Also, in 2012 IRCC canceled applicants who applied before Feb 28, 2008. So they processed applications applied after March 1, 2008. Today, there are no age-old applications. It's just a year old and a maximum of 2 years old applications.

https://blog.firstreference.com/government-of-canada-will-cancel-federal-skilled-worker-cases-filed-prior-to-2008/#.YTfXYrVKiUk

Personally, I would re-apply if IRCC cancels FSW because I am not gonna lose anything if they cancel FSW now. But, think about the negativity being spread without a solid source.
You deserve a chilled bottle of your favorite drink for this post

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I'm so hoping that this month's events bring us some positive news. I can't wait to get my GCMS notes back. Hopefully soon!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well said. I'm too from India and I can see many many ppl (Students especially) all set to get fake report and fly off ASAP once direct flights are open. Such ppl's activity bring a bad reputation to punctual dudes as well
People then wonder why the direct travel ban hasn’t been removed. Suspect a similar issue was happening in Morocco. Was watching every flight arriving from Morocco get reported as having covid cases on board. Last week they banned flights arriving from Morocco.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
People then wonder why the direct travel ban hasn’t been removed. Suspect a similar issue was happening in Morocco. Was watching every flight arriving from Morocco get reported as having covid cases on board. Last week they banned flights arriving from Morocco.
They will do the same fro India if people will still be doing that ;) It is just stupid and selfish... They should give them really heavy fines so people will be scared of doing that shit.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They will do the same fro India if people will still be doing that ;) It is just stupid and selfish... They should give them really heavy fines so people will be scared of doing that shit.
Unfortunately they can claim that they might have got the virus during the flight or it was still incubating. The only solution unfortunately is mandatory vaccination or institutional quarantine. They can also do testing on arrival on day 2 and day 8 like the UK does.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Unfortunately they can claim that they might have got the virus during the flight or it was still incubating. The only solution unfortunately is mandatory vaccination or institutional quarantine. They can also do testing on arrival on day 2 and day 8 like the UK does.
If the test is failed it is just stupid explanation that will not be taken under consideration.

"Ohhh sorry officer, the test is fake but I had to catch the covid during the flight" - hahahahahahah good one. You made me laugh.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I seriously doubt that people are willingly getting fake covid tests to fool the CBSA. It's more likely that the test centers are fooling the people by not conducting proper testing. In any case, the action taken by the CBSA would be the same.
It should not affect the border closure but it will affect flights from India or Indian citizens flying through a third country - simple as that. They are doing damage to themselves haahha