+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Still you guys think IRCC wont cancel fsw ......This means they are never going to finalize the pending applications may be years we already passed 1 or 2 and as usual those irresponsible pricks will cancel the applications.This is not to spread negativity but I can't think anything other than that by seeing this.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Still you guys think IRCC wont cancel fsw ......This means they are never going to finalize the pending applications may be years we already passed 1 or 2 and as usual those irresponsible pricks will cancel the applications.This is not to spread negativity but I can't think anything other than that by seeing this.
Yes. IRCC will not cancel FSW. Several explanations have been given here. Now go back to your afternoon nap.

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Lol i was expecting this same recycled comment

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Well said. I'm too from India and I can see many many ppl (Students especially) all set to get fake report and fly off ASAP once direct flights are open. Such ppl's activity bring a bad reputation to punctual dudes as well
Wow, that's exceptionally bad! Why not just pay for the test? If they go to Canada and have COVID, they make the situation worse there, and maybe the border shuts again. But, I guess they don't care about that since they'll have gotten in in time. I really hope Canada has a way of seeing through fake tests and sending them right back home like they deserve. Or locking them up even.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
"Due to COVID-19... we can’t process applications normally".

What on earth that has to do with COVID is still preventing them from processing properly though? Are the processing Officers still not vaccinated and back in the IRCC office?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Wow, that's exceptionally bad! Why not just pay for the test? If they go to Canada and have COVID, they make the situation worse there, and maybe the border shuts again. But, I guess they don't care about that since they'll have gotten in in time. I really hope Canada has a way of seeing through fake tests and sending them right back home like they deserve. Or locking them up even.
You misunderstand, these people paid for the test which came out positive but to travel to Canada, they paid extra (most probably a lot) for negative results so that they are allowed to board the flight. Willing to die from covid but travelling is their number one priority.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Since these people have planned everything they don't want anything to ruin their plans. So they paid for negative test result. Probably no test was conducted and the report was given immediately after payment.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Some reasons:
1. Lack of tests.
2. Lack of on-time test results.
3. Stupidity.
4. Moronic behavior.
5. Indian DNA of complicating simple things in life. (It includes me as well).

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
There are still loads of 2020 CEC unprocessed. If they cancel FSW they will cancel those CEC as well. Nice.

Reactions: RSub