+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Bloc Québécois Leader Yves-François Blanchet holds a news conference on immigration at the Maisonneuve market.

Source: CBC

I can't watch at the moment however I do believe this is happening Live...hope it's relevant and worthwhile.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Bloc Québécois Leader Yves-François Blanchet holds a news conference on immigration at the Maisonneuve market.

Source: CBC

I can't watch at the moment however I do believe this is happening Live...hope it's relevant and worthwhile.
I believe we'll hear all parties' immigration plans this week; Blanchet kicked it off so the others will respond. My reasoning behind the Sept 1 joke was JT might change his stance as obviously the covid talk backfired, he's not getting any votes from that anymore so he needs a new plan. His housing talk is still go but I don't see the current conjuncture allowing a "reject immigrants to keep housing costs down" kind of propaganda; even the cons are talking about bringing skilled people in. Besides, the ideas JT stole from the NDP and the cons are centered around building more houses; not reducing the demand from immigrants. I don't know what JT's plan could be but I'd guess it should be something different than what he's been doing for 8 months (since it didn't help anything at all). And the only possibility left is act pro-immigration.

High level of wishful thinking yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
are Conservatives really gonna implement fees for expediting process(which would be totally awesome)/other IRCC processing reforms if they gain power? or these politicians are just like the rest and gonna throw the manifesto out the window once they win

D

Deleted member 1050918

are Conservatives really gonna implement fees for expediting process(which would be totally awesome)/other IRCC processing reforms if they gain power? or these politicians are just like the rest and gonna throw the manifesto out the window once they win
I believe they would. After all, the cons built the EE and the CRS. I really want cons to win because paying extra for faster processing is probably the only way we can get back some of the time we lost because of JT.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I
Guys, what hobbies do you have it? Do any of you is playing MS Flight Simulator or iRacing?
I wanted to try flight simulator but I don’t think its worth it at full price maybe during a sale i will get my hands on it!
Right now I’ve my eyes on far cry 6 & dying light 2

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I believe they would. After all, the cons built the EE and the CRS. I really want cons to win because paying extra for faster processing is probably the only way we can get back some of the time we lost because of JT.
I would root for anyone who brings the all program draws in their og form untouched well except trugone and cappuccino smh