+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Even if that would be the truth :) it will not stop them doing FSW draws - simply because numbers of ITAs DOES NOT EQUAL to the target set by IRCC. Why he said that is because most of the candidates are already there in Canada. They do not ahve to travel for landing. I guess people that are waiting for their PPR's etc. will eventually land there this year. There is quiet few of them.

If FSW draws will begin again, then these ITAs will not be counted towards this year's target, it will be for the next year. There is no way if we will get ITA this year, we will land in Canada the same year. It will be 2022.
Yeah you’ve got a point there!
The uncertainty as the election approaches is making me imagine a lot of foul stuff that got said throughout the year.

i just wish that whatever i have been through from the path to create ee profile be it maxing out ielts,losing age points,wes and endless research into canadian system & provinces gets to see substantial result.
Even for me canadian pr is the endgame,many people say forget about your profile after creating it and live your life like normal-it’s easier said than done,most of these people already made it when there was no coughvid-19!

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The uncertainty as the election approaches is making me imagine a lot of foul stuff that got said throughout the year.

i just wish that whatever i have been through from the path to create ee profile be it maxing out ielts,losing age points,wes and endless research into canadian system & provinces gets to see substantial result.
Even for me canadian pr is the endgame,many people say forget about your profile after creating it and live your life like normal-it’s easier said than done,most of these people already made it when there was no coughvid-19!
It is true sad. I want to move there soo much that it is just difficult to forget about it for some time. I was postponing that decision and it looks like we have picked not a great time for it. However, I am still being positive about EE and FSW. Do no panic, try to stay away from that topic for some time, at lest till end of September. I think we should have some clarity :D

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021

FSW has nothing to do with the election. Don't worry. And for sure draws will start again, hopefully soon.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
It is true sad. I want to move there soo much that it is just difficult to forget about it for some time. I was postponing that decision and it looks like we have picked not a great time for it. However, I am still being positive about EE and FSW. Do no panic, try to stay away from that topic for some time, at lest till end of September. I think we should have some clarity :D
No I’m not panicking but saying that I’m getting really mad would be an understatement!
I chose to stay away from the forum and social stuff but i guess I’m too weak to not stay updated.
Even if they come out and say in vince mcmahon’s voice “FSW IS FIREEEEEEEED”
I would say its okay i tried and gave my best but they fucked up!!!!!

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
No I’m not panicking but saying that I’m getting really mad would be an understatement!
I chose to stay away from the forum and social stuff but i guess I’m too weak to not stay updated.
Even if they come out and say in vince mcmahon’s voice “FSW IS FIREEEEEEEED”
I would say its okay i tried and gave my best but they fucked up!!!!!

Noooo, it will not happen. They re no in the times that they can scrap FSW and replace it with something different. They have high targets for immigrants and they need high skilled immigrants is well.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Noooo, it will not happen. They re no in the times that they can scrap FSW and replace it with something different. They have high targets for immigrants and they need high skilled immigrants is well.
I know buddy Just saying,a hell lotta clarity needed

D

Deleted member 1050918

If O'Toole doesn't mess up in the next two weeks, both JT and MM will be out of the office so we won't have anything to worry about. I swear I'll celebrate it so hard when I watch the news of MM getting fired.

• Haha