Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
are Conservatives really gonna implement fees for expediting process(which would be totally awesome)/other IRCC processing reforms if they gain power? or these politicians are just like the rest and gonna throw the manifesto out the window once they win
I hope they do.

Reactions: dxdroid

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question about translations.

Translation of documents
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with
  • an English or French translation stamped by a certified translator or accompanied by an affidavit from the person who completed the translation, if it is not possible to have the translation done by a certified translator
  • The translation package should include a copy the original source document that was used by the translator, and the translation of all contents of the original document in either English or French. Both the source document and the translation must either be stamped by the translator or referred to in the affidavit
  • a scan of the original document, or a scan of a certified photocopy of the original document

Does this statement means that, for each page, I need to upload a scan of the original, a copy of the original signed by the translator, and the translation?
Isn't it a little overcomplicated considering that the original and the copy signed by the translator are exactly the same thing?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
are Conservatives really gonna implement fees for expediting process(which would be totally awesome)/other IRCC processing reforms if they gain power? or these politicians are just like the rest and gonna throw the manifesto out the window once they win
haha do you believe they ll do this for everyone? They may do this for some specific groups like CEC/TR to PR/Spouse only. I don't think we should believe any vague manifesto and blindly trust anyone. Afterall all of these are politicians and we are like Mango people.

• Sad
Reactions: tizzyboi
D

Deleted member 1050918

prepare for another long wait and random interpretations of sporadic GUs in the AOR thread XD..

jokes apart.. hope you don't have to face the frustrations current AORs are facing
I understand how annoying it can get post-AOR but truth be told, after ordering GCMS and seeing my eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't give a shit what happened to the rest of my app.

Last edited by a moderator:

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I understand how annoying it can get post-AOR but truth be told, after ordering GCMS and seeing my eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't give a shit what happened to the rest of my app.
This is what I said when I saw my eligibility was conclusively passed. My file has not gotten any movement since then, and the silence is slowly killing me. I'm tempted to order another set of notes just to see if security has started. Webforms and emails to my VO are useless. They always reply with generic responses.