Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Wow, 5G must be overflowing through you. I am getting my second dose in a few days so that I can be fully 5G enabled.
I did have some mixed signal reception within 24 hrs of the doses :p but it seems they have subsided and now my phone shows all the bars within my vicinity. :p

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Blaming this whole drama on the few people who flaunted travel restrictions is baseless, annoying and irritating. Why should the majority of people suffer from the actions of just a few? There are better ways to handle things. IRCC is just the definition of incompetent and always seeking the slightest opportunity to make excuses for their ineptitude
Well, I understand your point of view but on the other hand they could not predict how many these sort of people would be travelling. It could turned around that they would have massive amount of people there. I am not saying that they are 100% at fault but they have contributed.

Reactions: Jaycejay

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Were you asked to consult a doctor after the first shot of Pfizer?
No, But I consulted with the Health Authority who advised that individuals who have had their sinopharm doses atleast 3 months before may take the pfizer shots if they feel like it and that there wouldn't be any severe side effects

Reactions: jaimy

tahashanouha

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-09-2020
Lol I had to run away from my home country and wait for my PPR somewhere else. Can't be bothered to wait forever

Reactions: Jid1234567

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
No, But I consulted with the Health Authority who advised that individuals who have had their sinopharm doses atleast 3 months before may take the pfizer shots if they feel like it and that there wouldn't be any severe side effects
Great! I am waiting to take the second dose of Pfizer.

Good luck with your application!

Reactions: janaor2021

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I am about to enter Canada with a work permit.

I wonder what would happen when I update IRCC of my whereabout.

Would my file get transfer from the local VO to an inland VO, or would it just stay in place?

Anyone have idea?
Could you please let me know how you got work permit? or how you planning to get one?

D

Deleted member 1050918

I'm happy to announce my long wait is finally over!

It was a long, exhausting, and a very stressful wait but I'm happy it's finally over. Here's my timeline:

Stream: CEC inland
CRS: 17.3
AOR: Aug 23, 2021
CoPR: Aug 24, 2021
PPR: Aug 25, 2021

Don't lose hope people! Things are definitely moving!!

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I am starting to lose my patience on these “Finally Approved” crowd.

Marco would rather spend resources on ultra fast processing of TR to PR rather than giving PPR to FSW applicants waiting for almost 2 years (even though there are no travel restrictions). Sad!