Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi, please can someone explain, why is my background check ALWAYS not applicable in GCKEY, I log in daily , I haven't seen even once background check in progress. It's always NA .only tracker shows in progress
The current platform is not really very good at reporting current situation of your application which is why people have to rely on other indicators like GU etc. The most accurate status can be found by using ATIP request. But then as you can see it can be delayed by as much as 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/637636/SAUDI-ARABIA/We-wont-go-back-to-2018-says-Canadian-envoy-in-Saudi-Arabia

Quotes from the article:
"In an interview with Saudi Gazette, Ambassador Linteau mentioned that he arrived in the Kingdom with representatives from 26 Canadian universities and educational institutions to present educational opportunities and reengage with Saudi students."
"He confirmed the reactivation of scholarships for Saudi students in Canadian universities. "

Canadian Govt Marketing its lamdas and Looking for more "assets" abroad now that India and China aren't so reliable.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/637636/SAUDI-ARABIA/We-wont-go-back-to-2018-says-Canadian-envoy-in-Saudi-Arabia

Quotes from the article:
"In an interview with Saudi Gazette, Ambassador Linteau mentioned that he arrived in the Kingdom with representatives from 26 Canadian universities and educational institutions to present educational opportunities and reengage with Saudi students."
"He confirmed the reactivation of scholarships for Saudi students in Canadian universities. "

Canadian Govt Marketing its lamdas and Looking for more "assets" abroad now that India and China aren't so reliable.
Mate, the Saudi students aren't attending Lamda colleges. They are attending the top schools and living in luxury housing. They contribution to the economy would substantially higher than a lamda per capita. Think exotic cars, high end apartments, consumer spending etc. In short, they give more than they take from Canada unlike the Lamda leeches

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
He is suggesting Canadians smuggle drugs in America, just like Mexicans. Canadians do not require visa but they still require authorisations to do specific things, like work or trade. Here he is saying that Canadians are illegally entering USA, bypassing US custom checks by walking across border illegally (hence illegal visitors/migrants) and bringing drugs to USA. So yeah, he is treating Mexico and Canada similarly.

As far as being "intelligent" and "stupid" goes, you do not need to be intelligent to compete in elections, you need to be popular. American popular opinion is that foreigners bring drugs and crime from across the borders and enter and remain illegally in their country of honey and milk. Till now it was Mexicans and other folks from global south. Now Canada has also joined that list.

In the court of popular opinion logic has no value. So, welcome Canada, join the club. Hope you enjoy your stay!
To be fair, the illegals crossing into USA from Canada is primarily Mexicans and Gujarats aka Indians not Canadians

• Haha
Reactions: RSub and Lord_Tony

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Vivek is not a good representation of us though. He's another self-hating desi who denies global warming and medical science. Not to mention his ponzi scheme of a company.

There's some truth to what you wrote though. A good example - Canadians happily work using TN on lower wages suppressing incomes for Americans, but then they complain about the same when any non-white immigrant group does that in Canada. Somehow the same policies that allow them work in another country(and get a citizenship/GC) shouldn't be followed back home?

- if you read the comments here, the responses were "they are not European immigrants", "they are third world migrants". Assuming that only white-skinned Europeans are cultured or that it is only them who are good immigrants is the definition of being ignorant.

Unfortunately, a large number of immigrants salivate on these pseudo-standards and start conveniently shitting on good things back home too. While we do see unfit immigrants land here and make things a little bad (Tony's example), I don't think the unnecessary hate on int'l students is justified anymore. Even the most hateful subs on subreddits are now accepting that everyone here is trapped.

I met a student last weekend during an event, she told me that she wasn't even allowed to use the washroom at work for 4 days citing "city has banned" using washrooms. Being an immigrant, she couldn't protest, while the others used washroom right infront of her. That's the sad state of International student hate right now. And it is a good example of what really happens out there. For every 1 Mr Patel, there are 10 Canadians out there abusing them when it comes to housing, food, jobs, etc. I'd also point out that it is likely that 5/10 Canadians abusing them belong to our own Indian, Pakistani, ME, and other Asian diasporas too.

Canadians won't be able to look back on this blind hate and racism in future and deny everything, they won't be able to come out without zero shame here. Shortsighted people will view this with the current lens of hate/blame politics, but those who have observed the past will know that they'll be proven wrong and immature here.
I agree with most of your points except one thing. These lamda Indian students allow themselves to be exploited. Canada has labor laws to protect workers but these lamdas are so desperate to get a job and paid that they are willing to work more hours, less breaks and sometimes lower than min. wage because they fear unemployment due to various reasons such as their loans from India, embarrassment, etc. They could easily choose to go back to India or refuse shit jobs but because its a race to the bottom, they can't. You can't blame the Canadian government for that. It's a mentality. Replace French with Indian and these guys have too much pride to be exploited, they would rather return home. For whatever reason, the indians and other students from shit countries are fine w being exploited. That's why Canadians (and other immigrants) are starting to develop antipathy towards these guys

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I agree with most of your points except one thing. These lamda Indian students allow themselves to be exploited. Canada has labor laws to protect workers but these lamdas are so desperate to get a job and paid that they are willing to work more hours, less breaks and sometimes lower than min. wage because they fear unemployment due to various reasons such as their loans from India, embarrassment, etc. They could easily choose to go back to India or refuse shit jobs but because its a race to the bottom, they can't. You can't blame the Canadian government for that. It's a mentality. Replace French with Indian and these guys have too much pride to be exploited, they would rather return home. For whatever reason, the indians and other students from shit countries are fine w being exploited. That's why Canadians (and other immigrants) are starting to develop antipathy towards these guys
and by the way I am actually a hard-core capitalist e.g. low taxes, low regulation, competition, anti-union so I like the idea of more competition to lower cost of labou/increase in productivity but most Canadians want to get paid alot for working less so they see cheap Indian labor as a threat to their livelihoods

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Quotes from the article:

Saudis will pour in millions of money their students will come stay in comfortable places drive expensive cars, all with the oil money sent from from Saudi to Canada, the students and will go back, won't beg PRs or PGWP like Lambdas. Often their study and stay fee is paid for by the Crown Prince himself or some Emir or Sheik sponsors. The condition of such sponsors is these Arab students who come to Canada or Australia must return and work back in their Saudi Sponsors firms. I had a couple of such class mates. I have heard that by sponsoring these students the Arabs Billionaires are preparing the next generation of educated Arabs to boss the Expat workers in these Oil firms. The Middle East Business men are losing trust with the some of the current Expat workers (Indians, African...)who are promoted to high position it seems, the Arabs feel the Expats are looting.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Saudis will pour in millions of money their students will come stay in comfortable places drive expensive cars, all with the oil money sent from from Saudi to Canada, the students and will go back, won't beg PRs or PGWP like Lambdas. Often their study and stay fee is paid for by the Crown Prince himself or some Emir or Sheik sponsors. The condition of such sponsors is these Arab students who come to Canada or Australia must return and work back in their Saudi Sponsors firms. I had a couple of such class mates. I have heard that by sponsoring these students the Arabs Billionaires are preparing the next generation of educated Arabs to boss the Expat workers in these Oil firms. The Middle East Business men are losing trust with the some of the current Expat workers (Indians, African...)who are promoted to high position it seems, the Arabs feel the Expats are looting.
Exactly. The only negative of Saudi students is that they will leave a bunch of single mothers upon their department but besides that they are net contributors.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Mate, the Saudi students aren't attending Lamda colleges. They are attending the top schools and living in luxury housing. They contribution to the economy would substantially higher than a lamda per capita. Think exotic cars, high end apartments, consumer spending etc. In short, they give more than they take from Canada unlike the Lamda leeches
The bigger question is why will they choose Canada over USA. Better weather, more variety of women, wine, cars and drugs, more choice of universities with bigger names (they are not coming to study anyways) and better real estate.

Why will you like to live in Seattle like Vancouver, when you can live in sunny LA?
Why study at UBC when you can study at UCLA?

If one is buying prestige, no place shouts that out much more than USA.

Canada is a compromise. I doubt these folks are here to compromise. And certainly compromise is not why even Canada is reaching out to them.

Even rich Chinese send their kids to Canada with a view to get them a foot outside China. If a new passport is not what you want, the kingdom down south is a better bang for the buck. Unless... you cant just live there from some very personal reason. Those folks are not very common.

Canada and global south are kind of made for each other. Both are seeking compromises. Nothing wrong in it. Most of us are middle class folks and we middle class folks always compromise.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The bigger question is why will they choose Canada over USA. Better weather, more variety of women, wine, cars and drugs, more choice of universities with bigger names (they are not coming to study anyways) and better real estate.

Why will you like to live in Seattle like Vancouver, when you can live in sunny LA?

Canada is a compromise. I doubt these folks are here to compromise. And certainly compromise is not why even Canada is reaching out to them.

Even rich Chinese send their kids to Canada with a view to get them a foot outside China. If a new passport is not what you want, the kingdom down south is a better bang for the buck. Unless... you cant just live there from some very personal reason. Those folks are not very common.

Canada and global south are kind of made for each other. Both are seeking compromises. Nothing wrong in it. Most of us are middle class folks and we middle class folks always compromise.
Sshhhh... Don't let the secret out. Canada is larping itself as a Western liberal democracy. The brand power of 'Canada' is still strong. When I moved here from US I realized how much lower the QOL was compared to there. Unfortunately, it's a bit of a curse. Had I never lived in the USA, I would think Canada is amazing compared to my country of origin but unfortunately, it can never be the case. I like the idea of conservatism, freedom of speech, individual rights, gun ownership, and low taxes. Basically everything that the current Canadian opposes. It is what it is

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Simple they don't go to the USA but to will go to Canada or Australia or even the UK.
1) The reason is USA Colleges cost a lot 4-12 times of colleges cost in the above 3 countries, and US degrees are also not easy to graduate. America doesn't give these half bakes 1 yr 2 yr courses tailored for Lambdas or Immigration Fraud.
2) Most of the Middle East students are sponsored by the Crown Government or Billionaires doing charity. What I get from @Impatient Dankaroo is those beneficiaries are kids of single women. These women I assume are abandoned by their Husbands who as per shariat law marry and divorce multiple times over their life time or went to fight religious wars and are dead.
3) Those charity candidates or their sponsors will look for value for money. In these 3 countries college fee is cheaper, candidates can get a degree relatively easier, whereas one has to slog their ass*s to even get a par score in the USA.

The extravaganza good accommodation/cars I mentioned about is bought with normal 3-5 k pocket money given to these students by billionaires and the students spend it unlike a poor Lambda who parents have taken a loan or pawned his farm, which weighs the Lambda to scourge for food in foodbanks, live with 29 other kids in @navinball like houses.

The Oil Heirs, yes as you say are in Boston or Manhattan or choices places in California, or last London's buying the best of education and lifestyle, wine, women what not.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Simple they don't go to the USA but to will go to Canada or Australia or even the UK.
1) The reason is USA Colleges cost a lot 4-12 times of colleges cost in the above 3 countries, and US degrees are also not easy to graduate. America doesn't give these half bakes 1 yr 2 yr courses tailored for Lambdas or Immigration Fraud.
Arabs? Cost? Do they care? At least not the arabs Canada is courting in UAE or SA.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Arabs? Cost? Do they care? At least not the arabs Canada is courting in UAE or SA.
Heirs won't, but these sponsored kids don't get to decide for themselves, These decision of sponsorship are made by the governments officials of the Crown Prince or the office personnel of the emirs or Sheiks, who do care abut costs. Unfortunately for the kids.
Let me get you all more details about this sponsorships. I knew someone who after his accounting degree, wanted to work a couple of years in an Big4 firm and parallelly try for his Australian CPA etc...but his sponsors were after him forcing him to comeback in a very pushy fashion which is how I know.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The answer to your question is very clear once you start understanding who Canada targets and why.

They(IRCC) are targeting the most vulnerable/stupid students that are likely to land due to ignorance, fall into debt and then never be able to leave wilfully. A french or any other developed nation's passport holder will have opportunities that these students won't. Not to mention it won't be very hard to pay the loans if the pay back home for an average worker is decent. These int'l students are taking 10x loans required that can only be paid back through earning in CAD for them.

Canada's immigration by design brings in lower wage workers and exploits them for every last $ they own. Marc Miller's statement of "cheap labour" and their reluctance to cap makes me also believe what I say is true. They realistically can't take more than 50k students per year if they only wanted to bring talent, yet they will continue to bring in people to eventually trap them to get as much value out of them as possible. Corps are breaking record profits on availability of labour that's never going to ask for higher wages or even benefits.

You should go to SF Bay Area or Banglore, meet Indians and compare them to these lambdas and see the difference for yourself. Canada has nothing monetary to offer to most of us who were doing well, so we don't complain, neither we are seen out there as much. We only see lambdas primarily because it is fashionable to mock them, or that they do stupid shit that makes them more visible. There's a reason why so many Indians easily buy homes in Canada while Canadians keep talking about housing affordability - a large number of us do better, but we are very silent.

Int'l students are definitely building an image that Indians have no self-respect, but that's something I'm personally okay with. We should really be diverting our hate towards these LMIA sellers, slumlords, etc tbh. The former is just immature, the later is just downright criminal.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Int'l students are definitely building an image that Indians have no self-respect, but that's something I'm personally okay with. We should really be diverting our hate towards these LMIA sellers, slumlords, etc tbh. The former is just immature, the later is just downright criminal.
Here’s a reason why the anger towards a specific group of international students is justified. Have a look at the chaos they are creating.

https://www.insauga.com/video-chaos-ensues-after-massive-diwali-celebrations-take-over-mississauga-parking-lot/

These filth are not here to study nor are they here in Canada to contribute positively. When you start importing the rednecks and filth of society through a lax student program, you start to see a breakdown in social cohesion and an increase in crime. Canada is going to have a very huge problem in the future if they don’t get deportations in order. The group you see in the video are not going to be PRs nor are they going to contribute positively to Canada in any way. Once they become undocumented and are not integrated, they become Canada’s future criminals. The idea that the people calling these filth out for their behaviour, are unjust and bigoted is nonsensical. Political correctness belongs in the garbage bin if it’s used to defend criminal behaviour.