+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yesterday our neighborhood Asian Grocery went out of business so I went to the Indian grocery nearby, to see if they had the cooking ingredients my wife wanted. Since I'm not familiar with 90% of the stuff inside the store, I asked a young lady there for help. She is giving me instructions to search like "Uncle look in Aisle 3,4 etc..." I get curious and ask while checking out why a 25-year-old lady should call an unknown middle-aged man not her relation as an uncle. She replied "Oh you are not from Nepal, we have some Ch**K people there also. Now I get semi-upset & blurted out to the lady that the word is quite racist, it was coined by the Americans in the Philippines during WW2.
But Ma'm is cool, no apologies at all, she says she is from Punjab and just landed in Toronto for the fall semester for some 1-year course. Since she is learning English she will soon learn to talk better. I felt no point in arguing with a fresh lambda and left the store swearing to myself never to step foot inside.
So if you were from Nepal then it would have been totally fine to call you that word, stellar lambda logic

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just think about it...
AN ETHNIC INDIAN! Running for American Presidency! Calling America to build a WALL to keep ILLEGAL Canadian and their drugs from entering USA.

What a time to be alive!

I hope Canadian and "those who more Canadian than Canada" will love the sweet taste of their own medicine they have been lately prescribing to international students etc.
Vivek is not a good representation of us though. He's another self-hating desi who denies global warming and medical science. Not to mention his ponzi scheme of a company.

There's some truth to what you wrote though. A good example - Canadians happily work using TN on lower wages suppressing incomes for Americans, but then they complain about the same when any non-white immigrant group does that in Canada. Somehow the same policies that allow them work in another country(and get a citizenship/GC) shouldn't be followed back home?

- if you read the comments here, the responses were "they are not European immigrants", "they are third world migrants". Assuming that only white-skinned Europeans are cultured or that it is only them who are good immigrants is the definition of being ignorant.

Unfortunately, a large number of immigrants salivate on these pseudo-standards and start conveniently shitting on good things back home too. While we do see unfit immigrants land here and make things a little bad (Tony's example), I don't think the unnecessary hate on int'l students is justified anymore. Even the most hateful subs on subreddits are now accepting that everyone here is trapped.

I met a student last weekend during an event, she told me that she wasn't even allowed to use the washroom at work for 4 days citing "city has banned" using washrooms. Being an immigrant, she couldn't protest, while the others used washroom right infront of her. That's the sad state of International student hate right now. And it is a good example of what really happens out there. For every 1 Mr Patel, there are 10 Canadians out there abusing them when it comes to housing, food, jobs, etc. I'd also point out that it is likely that 5/10 Canadians abusing them belong to our own Indian, Pakistani, ME, and other Asian diasporas too.

Canadians won't be able to look back on this blind hate and racism in future and deny everything, they won't be able to come out without zero shame here. Shortsighted people will view this with the current lens of hate/blame politics, but those who have observed the past will know that they'll be proven wrong and immature here.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canadians won't be able to look back on this blind hate and racism in future and deny everything, they won't be able to come out without zero shame here. Shortsighted people will view this with the current lens of hate/blame politics, but those who have observed the past will know that they'll be proven wrong and immature here.
Adding to this, I find it funny that these immigrant-hating folk don't even blame the reason all those mass amounts of people are here: THE CORPORATIONS.

And of course those well funded corps and their politician servants will do enough PR stunts to never truly face the blame of it all.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Just think about it...
AN ETHNIC INDIAN! Running for American Presidency! Calling America to build a WALL to keep ILLEGAL Canadian and their drugs from entering USA.

What a time to be alive!

I hope Canadian and "those who more Canadian than Canada" will love the sweet taste of their own medicine they have been lately prescribing to international students etc.
He is just saying all these bombastic things to get the support of all the Trump deplorables. He knows that half of Americans are stupid enough to believe in populists and all kind of crazy conspiracies, which is the result of their mediocre education system.

He knows he has no chance to be president, but he wants to place himself as the best VP option for Trump.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
He is just saying all these bombastic things to get the support of all the Trump deplorables. He knows that half of Americans are stupid enough to believe in populists and all kind of crazy conspiracies, which is the result of their mediocre education system.

He knows he has no chance to be president, but he wants to place himself as the best VP option for Trump.
Same is true for all the political parties in Canada. They say a lot of BS but they do not do any single of them. Housing? Truedeau said "Its not federal responsibility!". Immigration? NONE of the major political parties have said that they will reduce immigration.

Heck here is a running joke on Trudeau : Trans Mountain Pipeline: Truedeau said during election (regarding First Nation land it went through): "Government can only grant permit but permission comes from community." and when asked to further clarify if "No will mean no under his government" he said "Absolutely!".

When the actual time came for decision he said this : "[First Nation communities] do not have veto over pipeline [going through their own land]".

So No means Yes for Truedeau.

The point is, it is heartening to see that Canadians are now being used as same political point scoring baits as Indians, Chinese and other immigrant communities are being used in Canada. To top it all, the person doing this is an ethnic Indian.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Canadians won't be able to look back on this blind hate and racism in future and deny everything
Dont underestimate these folks : the OGs. They till date justify genocide of First Nations. My wife's university calls out that it is situated on "unceded territory" of lukwagan (songhese and esqimalt) people. What the heck does it mean? "We stole you property and we call it out as such because we are a left leaning liberal fuck but we will not give you anything back".

Arod

May 15, 2017
The point is, it is heartening to see that Canadians are now being used as same political point scoring baits as Indians, Chinese and other immigrant communities are being used in Canada. To top it all, the person doing this is an ethnic Indian.
You do realize that Ramaswamy's comments about a wall in their northern border are related to the flow of fentanyl into the country, not "Canadian people".

As a new Canadian all I can say is "Bring it on", that might help keep the MAGA crazies out of here, though in some parts of Alberta it seems to be too late already.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You do realize that Ramaswamy's comments about a wall in their northern border are related to the flow of fentanyl into the country, not "Canadian people".

As a new Canadian all I can say is "Bring it on", that might help keep the MAGA crazies out of here, though in some parts of Alberta it seems to be too late already.
Actually it is for both. He is comparing Canada and Mexico at the same level. Drugs flow from Mexico, Drugs flow from Canada. Not to mention, all of these speeches are essentially dog whistles. Those who listen to them know exactly what it means. Till now it was directly only to "global south" and now he is brining Canada in the same category.

Also, last I remember, Trump was not really known to have good relations with Canada.

So yeah, bring it on.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Actually it is for both. He is comparing Canada and Mexico at the same level. Drugs flow from Mexico, Drugs flow from Canada.
Mexicans require a visa to go to the US, Canadians do not.

If he was suggesting to build a wall to keep Canadians out of his country, he is more stupid than I thought, as Canadians can simply use their passport to get in and out whenever they want.

He is talking about drug trafficking, too many rednecks are dying from overdoses, so Republicans of course are worried as that's their base.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
If he was suggesting to build a wall to keep Canadians out of his country, he is more stupid than I thought, as Canadians can simply use their passport to get in and out whenever they want.
He is suggesting Canadians smuggle drugs in America, just like Mexicans. Canadians do not require visa but they still require authorisations to do specific things, like work or trade. Here he is saying that Canadians are illegally entering USA, bypassing US custom checks by walking across border illegally (hence illegal visitors/migrants) and bringing drugs to USA. So yeah, he is treating Mexico and Canada similarly.

As far as being "intelligent" and "stupid" goes, you do not need to be intelligent to compete in elections, you need to be popular. American popular opinion is that foreigners bring drugs and crime from across the borders and enter and remain illegally in their country of honey and milk. Till now it was Mexicans and other folks from global south. Now Canada has also joined that list.

In the court of popular opinion logic has no value. So, welcome Canada, join the club. Hope you enjoy your stay!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just got this email.
Good to see IRCC is now catching up of ATIP requests sent... 2 years earlier. Atleast we know it was under some queue.

Priority Message concerning your IRCC ATIP file P-YYYY-XXXXX

This is regarding your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act which was received on January 15, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.

As a considerable amount of time has passed since you submitted your request, we would like to verify whether you still require the requested information. If you do, please reply to this email without changing the subject line (note: if your mailing address has changed since the submission, please provide an updated address in order for us to update your file.

Should we not receive a response within 5 business days (November 22, 2023), we will consider your request as abandoned.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Adding to this, I find it funny that these immigrant-hating folk don't even blame the reason all those mass amounts of people are here: THE CORPORATIONS.

And of course those well funded corps and their politician servants will do enough PR stunts to never truly face the blame of it all.
Actually to be honest, neither corporations nor immigrants are to be blamed. The ones who are to be blamed are Canadian beaurocrats through and through. They messed up Canada's medical professional supply by lowering the number of seats for GPs in 90s and never rising it up and they messed up Canada's housing supply by not releasing land for urban development.

Canada neither has any limitation of land and training institutes to solve either of the problems. Like everything else in Canada, it suffers from high degree of policy paralysis.

In short, Canadians at the highest level are stupid and lazy. They cann't ensure Canada's food supply. They failed at ensuring Canada's doctors supply. They failed at ensuring Canada's vaccine supply by taking a bet on Chinese vaccines alone. They failed at ensuring Canada's housing supply by fixing building codes to allow more flexible consturction techniques like pre-fab. They further failed at fixing Canada's land supply by not releasing enough land to let the cities grow.

None of the above has anything to do with immigration.

In short, Canadians in power are lazy, stupid and insufferable cry babies.

Last edited:

zarashah

Sep 16, 2023
Hi, please can someone explain, why is my background check ALWAYS not applicable in GCKEY, I log in daily , I haven't seen even once background check in progress. It's always NA .only tracker shows in progress

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, please can someone explain, why is my background check ALWAYS not applicable in GCKEY, I log in daily , I haven't seen even once background check in progress. It's always NA .only tracker shows in progress
It stays that way for a lot of people. Ignore GCKey's status unless it says "completed" (unlikely you'll see that before your passports are stamped or eCoPR though).

Use your PR tracker to see what's happening with your background check and eligibility: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Never trust GCKey for background check or eligibility, instead use tracker here.