+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Cool. He also talked about FSW draws. Expects them to resume and advised someone on 470 to wait for the draws. Told her that if her IELTS are close to expiry she could rewrite. Said the draws could start with scores close to 480.
Fingers crossed (tired of using this word)…lol
I swear if you cross another finger........

• Haha
Reactions: Timbuktu_14

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
For those Outland candidates who continue to get drawn under the biweekly PNP draws, are they getting CoPR?
For eg somebody with a OINP nomination who got federal ITA let's say in February this year, would he get a CoPR under current circumstances considering he is outside Canada?

Reactions: PG12

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Something doesn't look right. I haven't seen anyone receive PPR in any of my WhatsApp groups or social circle. My VO usually works pretty fast. I hope these latest PPRs are a good sign for the things to come but I'm iffy on taking these as a new trend of PPRs being issued. We will see.
Hey, isn’t your VO London? Similar enough, lot of people with the London VO have mentioned on the forums that all stages in their application are passed and their only waiting for the decision. Don’t know what’s the hold up and when the copr will be received.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
For those Outland candidates who continue to get drawn under the biweekly PNP draws, are they getting CoPR?
For eg somebody with a OINP nomination who got federal ITA let's say in February this year, would he get a CoPR under current circumstances considering he is outside Canada?
No PPR/COPR

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Lmaoo. My pal had a hangout with the letsbefriends.ca crew last weekend in Toronto. There's another one for folks in Ottawa this weekend She's resuming in-office activities on 23rd of this month (next Monday). It's all politics as far as covid is concerned in Canada right now.
It’s exhausting

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
D

Deleted member 1050918

Lmaoo. My pal had a hangout with the letsbefriends.ca crew last weekend in Toronto. There's another one for folks in Ottawa this weekend She's resuming in-office activities on 23rd of this month (next Monday). It's all politics as far as covid is concerned in Canada right now.
Same. My friends are all hanging out saying it's all back to normal (not the new normal bs) in Canada and they're surprised fsw is still on pause.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Nova Scotia provincial elections goes to Conservatives. Liberals lost. First one.
Know little about Canadian politics. But it looks like Progressive Conservatives, who wouldn't be very different to the Liberals, won. So it's too early to think the conservatives have any chance.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I wanted to know the same !

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Finally, the discussion about FSW-O is in the mainstream media. They wouldn't touch it with a 6 foot pole earlier. The IRCC survey, open discussion about stuck applications by politicians and the media all point to resumption soon.

Also, the LIFO handling of applications, if true, could spell trouble for 2020 and early 2021 AORs. Gulp.

Edit - removed LIFO as the wording is a flight of fancy from my side. But she mentioned how new family class applicants are bing processed faster than older ones.

Last edited:

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Finally, the discussion about FSW-O is in the mainstream media. They wouldn't touch it with a 6 foot pole earlier. The IRCC survey, open discussion about stuck applications by politicians and the media all point to resumption soon.

Also, the LIFO handling of applications, if true, could spell trouble for 2020 and early 2021 AORs. Gulp.
The lawyer said they wud process both.. some new n some old.. bt yh that seems not great

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021

I will just be happy if they resume handling of the applications.