+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
1. A new FSW-O draw might be good news for some, but for those with pre-COVID applications its bad news, probably meaning their applications aren't going to be finalized. At all.
2. There have been a few bursts of PPRs for the FSW-O applicants from 2019-18, in the fall of 2020 (for some lucky US-based people), and some this spring as well. But it has never been at scale, so I'm not optimistic about any movement for the majority of stuck applicants.
As far as point 2 is concerned, yes there were bursts of PPR last year. But this year, those bursts stopped especially for FSW-O with all the new pathways like TR to PR, increased processing of CEC applications etc. Moreover, the expected PPR rain whenever it starts will start with a trickle. Being a Jan 2020 AOR myself, I can completely understand your frustration. And I hope better things are around the corner for all of us.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Ohh he had a live today? Lol, no one’s gonna attack you. Well, good to hear that. I hope they expedite the processing by September
you can check it here at 39:33 answering a question about the processing of the fsw outland applications

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
you can check it here at 39:33 answering a question about the processing of the fsw outland applications

Cool. He also talked about FSW draws. Expects them to resume and advised someone on 470 to wait for the draws. Told her that if her IELTS are close to expiry she could rewrite. Said the draws could start with scores close to 480.
Fingers crossed (tired of using this word)…lol

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Watching my friends in Canada and random mutuals party on IG back to back, I don’t think there’s Covid-19 over there or the media is blowing it out of proportion.

Everyone is OUTSIDE!!!!!

Reactions: aikodad

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Watching my friends in Canada and random mutuals party on IG back to back, I don’t think there’s Covid-19 over there or the media is blowing it out of proportion.

Everyone is OUTSIDE!!!!!
Lmaoo. My pal had a hangout with the letsbefriends.ca crew last weekend in Toronto. There's another one for folks in Ottawa this weekend She's resuming in-office activities on 23rd of this month (next Monday). It's all politics as far as covid is concerned in Canada right now.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Nova Scotia provincial elections goes to Conservatives. Liberals lost. First one.

D

Deleted member 1050918

That doesn't seem good seems like canadians are fed up of the liberals
Are you surprised? JT was afraid what happened to Trump would happen to himself (like how Covid defeated Trump), so thought locking up the country was a good idea. Well it sure was not damn it.

The best JT is getting out of this election is what he already has; a minority government.

Last edited by a moderator: