+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
1. A new FSW-O draw might be good news for some, but for those with pre-COVID applications its bad news, probably meaning their applications aren't going to be finalized. At all.
2. There have been a few bursts of PPRs for the FSW-O applicants from 2019-18, in the fall of 2020 (for some lucky US-based people), and some this spring as well. But it has never been at scale, so I'm not optimistic about any movement for the majority of stuck applicants.
It seems your application has all stages passed and your medicals are valid till next year. Must have not been an easy waiting game but you should be among the first batches to get PPRs when they resume finalizing applications after border re-opening (FSW draws or not). Goodluck

Last edited:
Reactions: Cardinal01

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
How did you get to that conclusion?
I’m also quite surprised to see that. Wish he could provide a valid source of that info. The factual information we have now has revealed that the applications have been grouped into 3 categories (based on some criteria) and will be finalized accordingly when the travel restrictions are lifted

Reactions: Tristan-XI

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It seems your application has all stages passed and your medicals are valid till next year. Must have not been an easy waiting game but you should be among the first batches to get PPRs when they resume finalizing applications after border re-opening. Goodluck
Yep, all stages passed since last November, medicals extended in February until October 28th 2021. So it's either another extension or remedical (which is close to $2K in the US for a family of 4), but not an outright PPR, even if I'm lucky and my case is chosen for processing.

I gave up on Canada a while ago, and so did many of the co-applicants from 2019, a few have withdrawn their applications altogether as the US Green Card process started for them. So now it's more like "okay, how long will my express entry take?"
A guy I know here in Boston, he's not Indian, but Egyptian, got his GC in the US faster than his Canadian PR.

Reactions: immicow

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
1. A new FSW-O draw might be good news for some, but for those with pre-COVID applications its bad news, probably meaning their applications aren't going to be finalized. At all.
2. There have been a few bursts of PPRs for the FSW-O applicants from 2019-18, in the fall of 2020 (for some lucky US-based people), and some this spring as well. But it has never been at scale, so I'm not optimistic about any movement for the majority of stuck applicants.
How it’s a bad news? Cause we will get ppr sooner than those applicants? lol

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Please don’t attack me for following mark holthe channel :) but in today live he said that finalization of the fsw outland applicants has been started in some countries. He also said that this trend will continue in the near future and they will be processed in a normal pace.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I kind of agree with your second point. But I am desperate for something to give me hope. lol. I am just gonna pretend that things are started to trickle.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I kind of agree with your second point. But I am desperate for something to give me hope. lol. I am just gonna pretend that things are started to trickle.
Hi, there was a FSW post-March 2020 AOR who got COPR today. Did you see the update?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Something doesn't look right. I haven't seen anyone receive PPR in any of my WhatsApp groups or social circle. My VO usually works pretty fast. I hope these latest PPRs are a good sign for the things to come but I'm iffy on taking these as a new trend of PPRs being issued. We will see.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Please don’t attack me for following mark holthe channel :) but in today live he said that finalization of the fsw outland applicants has been started in some countries. He also said that this trend will continue in the near future and they will be processed in a normal pace.
Ohh he had a live today? Lol, no one’s gonna attack you. Well, good to hear that. I hope they expedite the processing by September

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Yep, all stages passed since last November, medicals extended in February until October 28th 2021. So it's either another extension or remedical (which is close to $2K in the US for a family of 4), but not an outright PPR, even if I'm lucky and my case is chosen for processing.

I gave up on Canada a while ago, and so did many of the co-applicants from 2019, a few have withdrawn their applications altogether as the US Green Card process started for them. So now it's more like "okay, how long will my express entry take?"
A guy I know here in Boston, he's not Indian, but Egyptian, got his GC in the US faster than his Canadian PR.
Is your priority date current in US? Mine is 2018 so I dont think ill ever get a green in US.