Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I'm not struggling financially, it's just that social aspect of it doesn't satisfy me. Back when I was a student here I thought the issue was money. I moved way past that now and nope, still the same people and the same issues.
You bring you own social circle with you, thats what I did. Till now helped 8 families close to me to immigrate.

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1050918

You bring you own social circle with you, thats what I did. Till now helped 8 families close to me to immigrate.
Can't since my friends aren't that willing to immigrate and at most they move to somewhere within Europe.

Hang out with your own people. You will have very hard time being friends with Canadians.
As above. There are only a few thousand of "my people" in all of Canada.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Small perk of living in 3rd world. Most people are willing to move with you if you can help them and there are way too many of us for us to be ever really alone.

Reactions: imransyed
D

Deleted member 1083629

Honestly? If you cannot handle your current situation, leave. Toronto will provide more fun activities but that will be in the summer and it's not really a guarantee that you will vibe with anyone. I tried very hard to make friends from 2017-2019. I just gave up afterwards and focused on "me" activities.

Reactions: Alysson
D

Deleted member 1083629

How about the job market?
Is it easier to find a job in Canada or Singapore?
And for tech jobs, you guys keep saying that tech interview in Canada is way too difficult, how does this compare with Singapore?
No clue. I don't have a good experience with interviewing with Indian or Chinese engineers and I would think that for me, SG would be harder.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Small perk of living in 3rd world. Most people are willing to move with you if you can help them and there are way too many of us for us to be ever really alone.
I agree with @ImpatientKangaroo . Not many of Russians wanted to move to Canada. Many ended up in UAE, Turkey, South Korea, Germany and Netherlands (especially the last 2).

D

Deleted member 1083629

The pantry was the worst affected so had to change the wooden shelvings and repainted.
Yeah. I am trying to fix a smell of garlic/onion in the pantry. Vinegar, baking soda, coffee beans... nothing worked. Trying with OdoBan right now. If nothing, then the next step is to use Kilz.

Talked to professional cleaners, they told me that because of the material, it absorbs everything super fast. The best bet (the cheapest one) is to just wait.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone.

Need your help once again :)

On my COPR it is written :

State of destination : ON
City of destination : Toronto

Is it just because I "check" Ontario on the wish destination during the process (I don't even remember to check that...) or do I really need to land in Toronto?

Thanks for your time!

(FSW Outland)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes. If you land anywhere else, you'll be arrested at the airport and would be looking at at least 5 years in prison.
@Lixa
And then you will be made to ride a moose all the way to Boston where they will serve you tea.