Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
As far as webforms are concerned, they usually (almost always) don't acknowledge that they got them. However, if they
You can call and have an agent confirm that they have received it.
Alright, I think I'll wait for another week until I call them or do something else.

Thank you so much for your feedback,

Have a good day, gentlemen

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Okay folks, I got a response from IRCC for my query. Let me digest a bit here.

IRCC claims to have sent me a BIL for spouse 45 days ago. I swear I never saw it in my email or spam or online portal. Now IRCC sent me that letter and asked me to do biometrics even though 30 days have passed. I bet they never sent me an letter but I did see an GU on my portal on the day they say they send me the letter but checked 100 times and nothing in my portal. I am losing my $hit here.

• Wow
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC claims to have sent me a BIL for spouse 45 days ago. I swear I never saw it in my email or spam or online portal. Now IRCC sent me that letter and asked me to do biometrics even though 30 days have passed. I bet they never sent me an letter but I did see an GU on my portal on the day they say they send me the letter but checked 100 times and nothing in my portal. I am losing my $hit here.
Crack-a-looney!

Thats Tim Horton level mess up in IRCC. Check your messages, if there is NO BIL there, there is no BIL. Get your biometrics down anyhoo! May I suggest involving a professional in your application?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Okay folks, I got a response from IRCC for my query. Let me digest a bit here.

I gave re-medicals on an expired letter and they were updated in 4 days, get your biometrics done asap.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Crack-a-looney!

Thats Tim Horton level mess up in IRCC. Check your messages, if there is NO BIL there, there is no BIL. Get your biometrics down anyhoo! May I suggest involving a professional in your application?
I checked again bro. They said its sent to my online portal not my email. But never saw it on my portal. I did get one GU on the day they sent me the BIL. Coincidently, I sent an rant webform on the same and also applied for GCMS notes the same they claim they send me the BIL. I check emails so many times that I it comes sin my dream some times. In today email, they asked me to complete biometrics if we haven't done it yet. I went ahead and booked an appointment which 2 weeks form now. Do you think I should expect a refusal since I did not see the BIl that was never sent to me? I mean, in today email, IRCC office told me to complete the biometrics.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I gave re-medicals on an expired letter and they were updated in 4 days, get your biometrics done asap.
Booked bro. Also raised a webform on the same via webform just in case I need to undergo a legal battle. Good think is they said they sent me via online portal which I didn't see even now. If they said they sent the BIL to my Email then there may a chance that I lost in spam (I swear I did not lose) and wouldn't have been able prove it.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Booked bro. Also raised a webform on the same via webform just in case I need to undergo a legal battle. Good think is they said they sent me via online portal which I didn't see even now. If they said they sent the BIL to my Email then there may a chance that I lost in spam (I swear I did not lose) and wouldn't have been able prove it.
BIL always comes to your account like re-med request, maybe log in from a different browser and check?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
BIL always comes to your account like re-med request, maybe log in from a different browser and check?
I checked now also bro. Don't see it. Not sure what happened.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Someone told me inland 2022 AOR are getting processed faster then outland, specially new ones. Any truth or pattern to this?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
What are the residence obligations? Do you have to stay for a certain duration every year or some similar condition? And what happens if you don't follow the obligation?
If you are not physically present in Canada 2 years (or more precisely 730 days) out of every 5, you will not have met your residency requirement. There are a few exceptions where time abroad can count (off the top of my head - working for crown corporations or accompanying a Canadian spouse under certain conditions) but these are not generally accessible. As I understand it, missing this target does not mean you automatically you lose your PR, but if and when it comes to the attention of the IRCC they have the right to cancel your PR. Source: How long must I stay in Canada to keep my permanent resident status? (cic.gc.ca)

Reactions: paneka penalty

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Isn't that thing always happens? CEC points for canadian experience has always been a thing. Or you are specifically referring to students who finished their degree in fall 2021? Anyways those will also have some 50 odd points for canadian degrees.
Yeah, its always a thing, but we haven't had a chance to know as of yet how many of them are.

Today we should see.