Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Query: I logged into my online portal and found that I should submit a document in 2 weeks but there is no mention of what document I should submit nor I see an upload option. Also, never received an e-mail from IRCC. I checked spam folders. What should I do now?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Query: I logged into my online portal and found that I should submit a document in 2 weeks but there is no mention of what document I should submit nor I see an upload option. Also, never received an e-mail from IRCC. I checked spam folders. What should I do now?
That sounds weird.
1. Look at your messages in the portal to see what document they need. Its typically called Additional Document Request or ADR.
2. Uploading a document can be "tricky" as that option is sort of hidden --blame the wonderful design of IRCC portal. Look here : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23

Here on my portal it came as "request letter" (shown in highlighted blue). Check that message.

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
That sounds weird.
1. Look at your messages in the portal to see what document they need. Its typically called Additional Document Request or ADR.
2. Uploading a document can be "tricky" as that option is sort of hidden --blame the wonderful design of IRCC portal. Look here : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23
Its says " Client Information" . Not sure what that is. I checked my messages with those key words. Nothing came up. Found the below thread and many have had this issue. Some are uploading IMM 5406 before the deadline. When I click the instruction it says "If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application."

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-a-document-named-client-information-please.615307/

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello folks,

FSW-O.
AOR 05 august 2022.

I got a few questions and I really need your feedback,

Almost 4weeks ago (16th august), I sent a web form related to my POF and I received the generic email 1 day later.

On 09 September, my meds and bils were accepted and put on my profile. However, I have not received an email stating that my web is well received and taken into consideration.

Here are my questions, have they received or not? how to confirm that? Should I send it again?

If you could put some light on this matter, that would be very helpful;

Thank you.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Its says " Client Information" . Not sure what that is. I checked my messages with those key words. Nothing came up. Found the below thread and many have had this issue. Some are uploading IMM 5406 before the deadline. When I click the instruction it says "If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application."

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-a-document-named-client-information-please.615307/
Honestly, then I do not know it that well... I know portal has some weird behaviour.

Here, in my approved application, it is still waiting for "Client Information" of my son with a deadline on 3rd Oct.... Go figure!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Honestly, then I do not know it that well... I know portal has some weird behaviour.

Here, in my approved application, it is still waiting for "Client Information" of my son with a deadline on 3rd Oct.... Go figure!

What? Lol... I have exactly the same issue in my portal. Same date, same document name. WTF. Lol.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Mate, since your application isn't approved, you better get on that phone and get an answer from a person.
I second that. You better dig in it. Don't take chances. Send webform, call IRCC, ask some RCIC/Lawyer..

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello folks,

FSW-O.
AOR 05 august 2022.

Almost 4weeks ago (16th august), I sent a web form related to my POF and I received the generic email 1 day later.

On 09 September, my meds and bils were accepted and put on my profile. However, I have not received an email stating that my web is well received and taken into consideration.

Here are my questions, have they received or not? how to confirm that? Should I send it again?

Thank you

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
To the best of my own experience, webforms are not really acknowledged in that fashion. Only when they are read and acted upon by IRCC employees they send you a response on the lines -- "We received your documents and added them to your file".

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello folks,

FSW-O.
AOR 05 august 2022.

Thank you
They received it. Someone actually needs to take a look at the webform and attach it to your profile, after which you can see it in your GCMS note or have an agent telephonically confirm it to you.

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 994371

I have brother. Wrote to the VO's via email and have sent an webform. What makes me think is another user has got the same message.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-a-document-named-client-information-please.615307/post-10214340

I would call them tomorrow.
When you send a webform, its whole content is recorded in GCMS. You should send them at least a query so that worst comes to worst, you will have something to point to and say "Look I responded in time", and I hope it doesn't come to it but it might act as a legal defense. I would also go ahead and submit whatever documentation other people have provided upon receiving this request.

Edit: Didn't read your full post, overlooked "have sent an webform"

D

Deleted member 994371

Hello folks,

FSW-O.
AOR 05 august 2022.

Thank you

You can call and have an agent confirm that they have received it. Another way would to order GCMS notes but it can take anywhere between one to six months to get them.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello folks,

FSW-O.
AOR 05 august 2022.

Thank you
As far as webforms are concerned, they usually (almost always) don't acknowledge that they got them. However, if they contain information that helps your application, like updated PoF, then, they'll likely review it and make their decision based on information provided. I had sent them at least 3 updates to my PoF during my days of waiting (inflation in my country was ablaze during the height of the pandemic, still is), but they never issued an Additional Document Request, ADR, for my PoF.
If you are worried, order GCMS notes or CBSA notes, they always include the correspondences you had with the visa office processing your application. Hope this helps.