+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is a document named Client Information ??? please

dori c

Oct 12, 2017
they asked me to scan it .save it on my computer,then upload it in my account. butttttt i don t know what it is !!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Reactions: Guddah

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
they asked me to scan it .save it on my computer,then upload it in my account. butttttt i don t know what it is !!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
You mean are you required to submit documents to IRCC? And they asked you to upload at IRCC web form? put your client number or application number where you can see on your AOR or acknowledgment letter from IRCC.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
You mean are you required to submit documents to IRCC? And they asked you to upload at IRCC web form? put your client number or application number where you can see on your AOR or acknowledgment letter from IRCC.
Yes. They asked me to upload CLIENT INFORMATION. i have to scan it first. Then save on my comp and then upload it in my account. I DON T KNOW WHAT IT IS....

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All and experts like @legalfalcon

I am an AOR Dec 2019 candidate. I had got an ADR for filling my spouses imm5406 form around 3 months ago. I had sent the documents to IRCC via webform and upload. Still my status in portal is showing as " Your Action Required" for the past 4 months.

Over the last month i am facing a strange occurrence in the portal. In the submitted document section/ upload docs section in my profile, most of the time it shows as no documents required. However few times, esp when i try to open the portal through my mobile sometimes, the section says supporting docs required. In the list, it says Replacement Overdue in red. The document listed is " Client Information (required)and it says it should have been submitted by 20th Nov. The upload button is there ( which appears only sometimes) however i did not get any message in my inbox from IRCC asking me to submit this, and strangely when i logout and login again the same section doesn't show anything in red and this document doesn't show on the list of required docs.

i am getting freaked out whether it is a glitch in the portal or really this doc is required but no information was sent to me. Can someone pls help on what this document " Client Information" is? So that I can submit via webform just to be on safer side.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
It sounds like that was the spouses imm5406 request (client info). I don't understand why you decided to send it via webform and not through the portal (it's ok to do so, it just takes longer).

Best to call IRCC and confirm if the new document is on file and if anything is required of you. You could also upload it on the portal with a cover letter that explains that you already sent this document via webform a while ago, but because you did not get a confirmation you are sending it again just in case.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
It sounds like that was the spouses imm5406 request (client info). I don't understand why you decided to send it via webform and not through the portal (it's ok to do so, it just takes longer).

Best to call IRCC and confirm if the new document is on file and if anything is required of you. You could also upload it on the portal with a cover letter that explains that you already sent this document via webform a while ago, but because you did not get a confirmation you are sending it again just in case.
@DimT44 : Thanks for your reply.
Yes our immigration consultant had first uploaded this imm5406 form by the required date. However a month later, when i was checking it again, I noticed that they had mixed up the email id and address fields. Email id was filled with address info and address field was left blank. So i sent a webform with the corrected imm5406 form and a letter of explanation, around 2 months ago. From then not heard anything yet, and when i login from my phone sometimes it shows pending doc. 1 out of 5 times when i login through my phone, it shows pending status and gives a placeholder while other times it says no pending docs and doesn't show the placeholder

So not sure what next action to be taken.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Yes our immigration consultant had first uploaded this imm5406 form by the required date. However a month later, when i was checking it again, I noticed that they had mixed up the email id and address fields. Email id was filled with address info and address field was left blank. So i sent a webform with the corrected imm5406 form and a letter of explanation, around 2 months ago. From then not heard anything yet, and when i login from my phone sometimes it shows pending doc. 1 out of 5 times when i login through my phone, it shows pending status and gives a placeholder while other times it says no pending docs and doesn't show the placeholder

I think you've done everything you can do. All you have to do now is wait.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Hi,

I have the same issue. What happened after this?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I'm having the same issue. It shows client information optional required by October 3, 2022. But there isn't any place to upload. Are you facing the same issue?!
Wow. Same issue with same date. See the below link. Same issue for an applicant with approved application. WTF IRCC..!!!

Do you see the same thing like in the link on your portal too? Mine is exactly the same.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-10214334

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Cross posting from another thread... In my approved Economic immigration CEC application, it is showing client information with a deadline of 3rd october for my son.... who is a Canadian national and is 3 year old. Weird Portal behaviour....

Reactions: RSub

puneetraheja

Jul 26, 2022
I am having the same issue. It shows client information optional document required by October 3, 2022. But there isn't any place to upload.
And what should I upload?
I had raised a request for the addition of newborn but this is not what ircc is asking for, and also there is no place holder to upload any document.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub @shubham_bohra94 @GandiBaat @puneetraheja
I am also facing the same issue, this is happening after the site was down for maintenance yesterday. Most likely a glitch.
I am trying to figure out if there is a trend here, is it only happening to those who recently added new dependents in the last couple of months?
Its looks like a glitch. But, just contact IRCC and ask if they need anything. Because today only IRCC let me know that they sent me a bil for my wife 45 days ago when I enquired about this glitch. Thing is I don't see the BIL on my portal even today.